Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone have any new fic or fic updates? been quiet on that front for a bit and am having withdrawal symptoms

Reactions: 6
does anyone have any new fic or fic updates? been quiet on that front for a bit and am having withdrawal symptoms
I’m on it, trying to be anyway 😂
Hard to write smut when you’re one sidedly loved up with this man.

‘Gold Rush’ on Wattpad - if anyone has an hour to kill / waste lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was hoping to update the weekend but was hungover on Saturday and have had eye problems since (the two aren’t linked but the drink doesn’t help as I carried on drinking on Sat 🤣)

Will try and update this week as I have fewer social events in the diary more time.

Reactions: 3
Jack bringing back Sunday funday 🍻

Honestly I feel so sorry for him that he genuinely can’t do anything without being scrutinised. The lad just wants to go out for a drink with his mates and a 10 second clip is just getting blown out of proportion. If there was a 10 second clip of him all over some girl this would have taken a different direction and everyone would be living for the gossip

Reactions: 6
The Mail says that City are saying it was 7pm on Sunday, no curfews were broken, they had Monday off and that they weren't drunk, they just decided not to go in to Albert's Schloss because it was too packed.

There we go, no drama, nothing to see here, he was tucked up in bed by 7.30pm 🤣
Mmmmm, I'd like to "tuck him in " at 7:30pm every night 😛🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t feel remotely sorry for him, or any celebrity for that matter really (in this scenario). It’s entirely possible to go out and not get papped and he’s clearly not that bothered about it anyway.

Turns out they went out for a meal afterwards. Line your stomach first next time Jack 😂

Reactions: 7
🤣 Pep's press conference. He says they're getting fined because they didn't invite him 🤣

Other than that, he said they're "perfect".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As I said, I was only waiting for Pep’s view and I’m not surprised he’s not bothered!

What a brilliant comeback by Pep though 🤣

EF43250E-6440-4C4A-B4FE-845FE329FA74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else thinking that he wasn’t even drunk…?

Just sucking his lollypop away with the fairies, like our little airhead always is? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did a jack and Laura update last week - part 2 of Dubai later this week ☺

I'm with pep, I'm bloody fuming I wasn't invited on their Sunday funday!
Looking forward to a new update of jack and Laura.
Will there be any more jack and Chelsea ?
Your writing is amazing, if your stories were published, I would buy them all

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looking forward to a new update of jack and Laura.
Will there be any more jack and Chelsea ?
Your writing is amazing, if your stories were published, I would buy them all
Oh my god what a compliment, thank you. I'm glad you enjoy them.

I think jack and Chelsea are easier to go back to than Becky and Jack, but would have to come up with a story idea for Chelsea.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.