Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you’re ok 😞
Oh gosh you poor thing, I hope you're ok and on the road to recovery.

How do we get him to record a get well message for you 🤣
Get well soon!

😳OMG I hope you get better soon!!
Ohh, poor you, speedy recovery!!!! 💪🏼

Thank you! Oh god… a message could you imagine 😂😂😂

I’m okay!! Silly drunken mistake but on the mend! 🤕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@wonderstruck25 I wish you a speedy recovery! Don’t worry I smashed my knees falling over while drunk in November but managed to avoid actually breaking them - was black and blue for weeks 😂 You deffo need a soothing message from Jack.

All the best pics have already been posted but tbh I’ve not got past the photo I’ve posted below as I’m totally feral at the moment with my hormones and one day I *will* attack him on the pitch and rip his shorts right off.

Oh and some of the blue moon posters can do one! As Pep said himself a couple of months back, Jack is the “perfect weight”. He’s just one muscular slab of sexy spunk and he needs to GET IN MY BED NOW 🥵🥵🥵

B16B7ABF-52F1-4412-9731-EBA58AA9D0FE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@wonderstruck25 I wish you a speedy recovery! Don’t worry I smashed my knees falling over while drunk in November but managed to avoid actually breaking them - was black and blue for weeks 😂 You deffo need a soothing message from Jack.

All the best pics have already been posted but tbh I’ve not got past the photo I’ve posted below as I’m totally feral at the moment with my hormones and one day I *will* attack him on the pitch and rip his shorts right off.

Oh and some of the blue moon posters can do one! As Pep said himself a couple of months back, Jack is the “perfect weight”. He’s just one muscular slab of sexy spunk and he needs to GET IN MY BED NOW 🥵🥵🥵

View attachment 1051691
Thank you! I hope your knees are better now?!

This is what I mean when I said that I was sat in a hospital bed watching a football game, I am now thanking someone for a spectacular Jack Grealish crouch shot (rightfully so) 😂😂😂

I only really got into football over the summer because of the Euros!

And at the weekend I broke my leg 🥲

And I never thought I’d see the day that I’m live-streaming football in my hospital bed recovering from surgery… I don’t know what happened 😂😂😂
Oh no! I hope you manage to get home soon - being in your own bed makes all the difference as well! 🥰

Just imagine Jack as your nurse……think we’d all be smiling like this!
D5F03C96-24D4-462A-B0A0-22D3D3D9F6D1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He does look like pure filth in a Villa kit, I think it's the colours and the fit of it, it's like they designed it specifically for him 🤣

I went down a rabbit hole and have questions about this photo 🤣

Jack Grealish ‘crashes £80k Range Rover’ just hours after Aston Villa captain asked fans to stay home due to coronavirus – The Sun

Why is he wearing the slipper when the other man appears to be holding his other white slider? Does he have one thumb nail painted black or is it an illusion? Looks like it was one hell of a party. Why was I not there?

Also, where did he even get that slipper from? Was he partying at someone's great-grandma's house? Who else would own a slipper like that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He does look like pure filth in a Villa kit, I think it's the colours and the fit of it, it's like they designed it specifically for him 🤣

Jack Grealish ‘crashes £80k Range Rover’ just hours after Aston Villa captain asked fans to stay home due to coronavirus – The Sun

Why is he wearing the slipper when the other man appears to be holding his other white slider? Does he have one thumb nail painted black or is it an illusion? Looks like it was one hell of a party. Why was I not there?

Also, where did he even get that slipper from? Was he partying at someone's great-grandma's house? Who else would own a slipper like that?
🤣🤣🤣I love when people find the car video because there just so many question.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The Aston Villa hypocrite, 24, apparently smashed the £80,000 Range Rover into three parked cars near Solihull, West Midlands.

Hypocrite has absoloutely sent me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Aston Villa hypocrite, 24, apparently smashed the £80,000 Range Rover into three parked cars near Solihull, West Midlands.

Hypocrite has absoloutely sent me 🤣
it’s because the complete wally posted a whole video on social media urging everyone to stay home because of the covid pandemic less than 24 hours before 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The video of the incident gets me every time. I mean, I know it's not funny and he's a complete menace, etc, etc. But it is so, so funny. Like, what are you actually doing you complete maniac?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.