Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does my effing live stream go down about 30 seconds before Jack comes on🤬

Now the Ginger Prince has scored and I have missed that too….absolutely raging🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I only really got into football over the summer because of the Euros!

And at the weekend I broke my leg 🥲

And I never thought I’d see the day that I’m live-streaming football in my hospital bed recovering from surgery… I don’t know what happened 😂😂😂

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

And I never thought I’d see the day that I’m live-streaming football in my hospital bed recovering from surgery… I don’t know what happened 😂😂😂
Hope you’re ok 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Oh gosh you poor thing, I hope you're ok and on the road to recovery.

How do we get him to record a get well message for you 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Get well soon!

• Heart

😳OMG I hope you get better soon!!

• Heart

Ohh, poor you, speedy recovery!!!! 💪🏼

• Heart
Saw someone on blue moon say he looks like he needs to lose weight.

Took all my strength not to create an account for the sole purpose of saying he's perfect, he can't help it that he's literally all arse. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.