Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to a new update of jack and Laura.
Will there be any more jack and Chelsea ?
Your writing is amazing, if your stories were published, I would buy them all
100% agree! I’m currently re-reading What a Day 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my god what a compliment, thank you. I'm glad you enjoy them.

I think jack and Chelsea are easier to go back to than Becky and Jack, but would have to come up with a story idea for Chelsea.
Well I’ve loved all of them.
I agree about Becky and Jack.
However, please keep Chelsea and jack happy, I don’t think I can take anymore major heartache for those two 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some bulge from Saturday’s game as tonight’s pre-bed snack 🥵🥵🥵

80AC1A87-C302-4A79-9845-64B29968C52F.jpeg

77DC0A64-4444-4CFB-A0CD-46EC39FA483D.jpeg

I *may* be ovulating and 100% feral at the moment like a witch on heat but goodness me do I NEED that glorious juicy 🍆💦💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi guys

Can we all sign this petition please it's about zouma and what he did to his cat

I can't link it as it won't let me but you can Google if you want to sign it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh I see what you mean about not being able to link

Is it the one that's got about 87k sigs so far?

Reactions: 1
Do we think Jack will start tonight?

I think so, as Pep will know if he doesn’t that all sorts of nonsense about “punishment” will fly around on social media/tabloid shite to overshadow things.

Although that said Pep isn’t the type to choose his starting XI in that way and he may already have had a clear idea for his team tonight before all that nonsense about Jack kicked off.

But I think Pep should start him to stick two fingers up to the morons!

Reactions: 3
Hi guys

Can we all sign this petition please it's about zouma and what he did to his cat

I can't link it as it won't let me but you can Google if you want to sign it.
Done xx

Do we think Jack will start tonight?

I think so, as Pep will know if he doesn’t that all sorts of nonsense about “punishment” will fly around on social media/tabloid shite to overshadow things.

Although that said Pep isn’t the type to choose his starting XI in that way and he may already have had a clear idea for his team tonight before all that nonsense about Jack kicked off.

But I think Pep should start him to stick two fingers up to the morons!
Hope so and hope he gets a goal or assist. He deserves it😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Missed last two matches at been at work, off today but OH is a Spurs fan so it's going to have to be a covert operation to watch bae 😂

i put that on wrong thread lol baby brain at its finest

anyway get me to the game tonight cant bloody wait.

Last edited:
This was a good training session. Old pics but lovely.

Screenshot_20220209_181407.jpg
Screenshot_20220209_181518.jpg
Screenshot_20220209_181533.jpg
Screenshot_20220209_181605.jpg
Screenshot_20220209_182001.jpg
Screenshot_20220209_181727.jpg
Screenshot_20220209_181754.jpg

Reactions: 6
This was a good training session. Old pics but lovely.

View attachment 1050966View attachment 1050967View attachment 1050969View attachment 1050970View attachment 1050971View attachment 1050974View attachment 1050975

Oh god, so fit 🥵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.