Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
love how happy he looks in the training pics recently. remember how lost and sad he looked when he first joined us 😭

370CE3A6-5C86-4EA8-8CD1-77326D3B6DD4.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Love those pics. Love calling KDB "a great Belgium". Love his bleeping legs.

Edit: Wait, it did say a great Belgium, right? Now it says Belgian. Have I accidentally out-stupided Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hope we get a video from these pictures!! 👀

9E5511E6-FE13-4B40-8985-5BDCE8E06CDC.jpeg

I stared at this picture for 2 minutes because I couldn’t work out where Jacks legs are??
I’m still baffled… I mean they’re bleeping massive! Where’d they go? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
@cornflower has got me thinking about something that had never crossed my mind before, and now I can't stop thinking about

#yield
I honestly think I need an eternal sunshine of the spotless mind or something 😂 clearly I’ve hit a new low but at least I’m dragging folk down with me ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lots of things on Twitter saying city regret buying Jack it was trending earlier. Way to go PR team what a smack in the face for him to read makes my mom defenses come out and want to protect him I know it’s prob all rubbish but even so 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
After further inspection of that bundle picture that has got to be Walker under Jack…

Because I’m not taking that as the badonkadonk of little Phil 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lots of things on Twitter saying city regret buying Jack it was trending earlier. Way to go PR team what a smack in the face for him to read makes my mom defenses come out and want to protect him I know it’s prob all rubbish but even so 😡
My heart breaks for him sometimes when I think about him reading the abuse. Because although he does silly things sometimes, i believe he's a good person with a soft heart. I hope he doesn't take too much notice of the negative things 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
After further inspection of that bundle picture that has got to be Walker under Jack…

Because I’m not taking that as the badonkadonk of little Phil 😂
it’s 100% kyle the ass gives it away.

plus phil was wearing shorts and a different top as well as white football boots.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.