Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy weekend!

I’ve been MIA this week unlike Jack who seems back on top form and a smile on his face, let’s hope Pep plays him 🥵

Some Jack tax due to MIA status and just to brighten a Saturday morning 😍
View attachment 1041121View attachment 1041122View attachment 1041124
I love the last one. Have this as my wallpaper on laptop. JG being v blue steel. Mason Mount took the pic at England training. The journos are rubbish. Can't write their way out of paper bag. Re hairgate🤣. I might have a bash at hesgoal later dont care if it chucks me out repeatedly it will be worth it for some Saturday JG.

Reactions: 1
Hoping our boy gets some game time today. I’ll be finding myself a link and watching those delicious thighs 🤤

Reactions: 5
Blue Moon have got 10 pages about the non hair cut, they're even worse than us.

Hope he plays today ♥ (and John)

Reactions: 2
I'm so late to hair-gate. Work was crazy this week and it really got in the way of my Jack perving. I'm going to have to take it up with HR.
I do miss his blonder style but I quite like the shave sides as it gives him a sexy thuggish look.

His legs are looking very hairy too, which I approve of. I love furry legs on a man. That hairless Ronaldo look is such a turn off

Reactions: 8
Even a hair clip/bobble holding his hair down when he’s getting a trim can get more headlines in association to him than Sasha 🥴

A 👏🏼 joke 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
gonna be a wet one today girls, gays and theys. pure pissing it down here today

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where do I find a link on Twitter plz, can’t miss an opportunity seeing him wet
p.sure if you just search the hashtag #MCIFUL on there you’ll find a stream.

manifesting a de bruyne screamer, a grealish belter and a foden masterclass 💙

Reactions: 4
There's a stream on Hesgoal that has no commentary and feels a bit weird to watch

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.