Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm definitley overtired, or possibly about to come on, because I'm sat here looking at these pics and I'm just so happy that he's happy.

Like I just hope he has a really nice day today and is feeling warm and content with life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
SO nice to see him settled in and having fun. He seems to really be lightening up the team too and making them all happy which can only be a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
SO nice to see him settled in and having fun. He seems to really be lightening up the team too and making them all happy which can only be a good thing.
So true 💙💙💙 it’s such a valuable skill to be able to bring a bit of togetherness and joy to a team, he’s clearly that guy whose energy and enthusiasm is infectious. I think a lot of haters are a bit jealous of his obvious charisma, it’s a trait you can’t fake imo. If that makes sense. Need more coffee

So true 💙💙💙 it’s such a valuable skill to be able to bring a bit of togetherness and joy to a team, he’s clearly that guy whose energy and enthusiasm is infectious. I think a lot of haters are a bit jealous of his obvious charisma, it’s a trait you can’t fake imo. If that makes sense. Need more coffee
That’s it, I think it’s the whole package with him. He seems such good fun, you could have such a laugh with him and he just comes across as lovely. Then his obvious physical attributes too. So what if he doesn’t know what an encyclopedia is, he has a lot more going for him including his amazing football skills that not many other people have.

Reactions: 8
prefer him looking a bit feral but at this point I’d probably have him even if he shaved all his hair off and put his earring back in. 😩 help

edit: don’t know why I put ‘probably’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like it but I am also heartbroken at the same time 😂

I know there's a few Tattlers who have scarily similar taste to me, so they may get where I am coming from, this is giving me flashbacks to the year 2000 when Kian Egan cut off his curtains and I was heartbroken.

• Haha

I know there's a few Tattlers who have scarily similar taste to me, so they may get where I am coming from, this is giving me flashbacks to the year 2000 when Kian Egan cut off his curtains and I was heartbroken.
Someone has just said on insta if you look closely his hair is at the back of his head in a bobble , can anyone see it because I cant ???? 🤣

Reactions: 3

I'm not convinced the curtains are gone - it looks like the top section might just be tied back?

Compare it to the pre Dubai cut, he obv had to tie the long section back whilst he does the fade

Like if these were from the same angle, you could compare better. But I think we might be ok.

Screenshot_20220204-125409_Instagram.jpg

Pre Dubai:
Screenshot_20220204-125417_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I think he’s got a little pony! Perfect for yanking the tit out of

Please let’s not talk about him cutting his curtains off 🥺 @cobette I totally feel you on the heartbreak

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think tied back… cannot cope with the eyebrow lift smile at the end 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.