Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the drama this has caused us, I've not done any work all afternoon.

Reactions: 4
Jaysus he's soooo fit. Whoever said it was bang on with the gigolo look though, very Bepe Di Marco of the 90s. You know it's a good update when you've only been away for an hour or so and there's 3 pages to catch up on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhh shoot, I was genuinely happy about the short hair 😭In this case i don’t know how to feel about it, the contrast between the top and sides is waaay too sharp for me, nahhh😭
(still would let him destroy my body and whole life though)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Great minds 😂😂 as soon as I see new posts I'm like ' gotta post these bad boys' 😂😂

Reactions: 4
He clearly saw us all wondering and just decided to put us out of our misery. Hey JG 👋🏻 Thanks for setting us straight 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How often does he get his hair cut?! I'm so jealous of his lack of split ends.

Screenshot_20220204_195204.jpg

I love it when he shows his teeth when he smiles. That hint of a little overbite is cute af.

And is there anything better than seeing him happy with his idol?

Screenshot_20220204_200653.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How often does he get his hair cut?! I'm so jealous of his lack of split ends.

View attachment 1040210

I love it when he shows his teeth when he smiles. That hint of a little overbite is cute af.

And is there anything better than seeing him happy with his idol?

View attachment 1040248

Me too, I pray to all of the gods ( I dont support any but hey ho) that he does not ever get veneers. Do ya hear me Jacky. Do not touch your little beaveresque teeth. They are bootiful as they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy weekend!

I’ve been MIA this week unlike Jack who seems back on top form and a smile on his face, let’s hope Pep plays him 🥵

Some Jack tax due to MIA status and just to brighten a Saturday morning 😍
67325686-A29B-4476-83AE-351C808FFC58.jpeg
5351C9DA-4BAE-4AEB-9F3C-B17C76F2A452.jpeg
9831010C-ED74-48BC-806D-43FD41DCF002.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve been MIA as tattle is so glitchy on my iPhone via safari I can barely get on here and post 😩

Just have to say how HYSTERICAL I found yesterdays Twitter/Insta meltdown over the “new hair cut” which was so blatantly NOT a new haircut! Honestly do people have eyes? His hair was obviously pinned back like it has to be to get the close shave on the sides, it was identical to his last trim 2 weeks ago. Now I know why fake news and panic spreads (Omicron hysteria anyone) because relatively reputable social media accounts do not to their analytical scrutinising of a situation!

Loved Jack’s Insta stories in response last night, he must have found it all as hilarious I did.

And bloody hell the man gets even MORE gorgeous by the day. I don’t mind the close beard shave as someone who prefers shorter than longer facial hair. And his hair is beautiful. And that little overbite with his cute little teeth…makes my heart melt 🥰🥰🥰
Just wish today’s game was televised, grrrr!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder what this very clever reporter will do now to save the day, write another story about that Jacks hair must grow really really fast since he cut it off yesterday and now is already back? The hairdresser must be so pleased getting so many to fall for the ponytail prank. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what this very clever reporter will do now to save the day, write another story about that Jacks hair must grow really really fast since he cut it off yesterday and now is already back? The hairdresser must be so pleased getting so many to fall for the ponytail prank. 😂
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
What a douche. Like they've published that after he put those stories up last night....you'd think they'd at least look at his insta?

Reactions: 3
I’ve been MIA as tattle is so glitchy on my iPhone via safari I can barely get on here and post 😩
I thought this was just me!! It makes it so much harder to post, even like comments - I’ve got to delete my history every time I’ve signed in otherwise it doesn’t work! 🤬

Reactions: 5
This is HYSTERICAL 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t believe what I just read. And newspaper journos want people to believe what they write? I mean, a bit of basic research goes a long way when you’re going to take the time to write a story about someone.
Top notch PR by A Star Barbers by the way 👌🏻

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.