Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you've seen this photo before, but I just saw it and thought it was cute! So, you'll be subjected to it again 😌
E3rxiqpX0AIDNHv.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually quite like these.....have I lost all taste? Do I need to do a covid test?

View attachment 1034252
I hate to say it but you've been infected by Jackfluenza. Symptoms include terminal poor taste and occasionally agreeing with Jack's styling choices. If you think his style is growing on you, seek out your GP immediately :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, Jack is fit enough to pull almost anything off in my opinion.

my fave jack and john moment

Now I'm just wondering when One Man is the Parachute will be updated. I'm dying over here :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This one doesn't have the little slap to the ass though 😔 Tattle detectives, can you find the original source?

How very dare you! Someone needs a one day ban to think about their actions...alternatively pay your Jack Tax and all is forgiven 😉❤
open the tumblr by clicking on the notes, there’s two gifs, one includes the slap 😉

Reactions: 2
open the tumblr by clicking on the notes, there’s two gifs, one includes the slap 😉
My hero ❤ Bookmarked. What am I reading, the tumblr pages has fake insta posts from someone having Masons baby, with fake comments from the footballers and their wags. That's madness.

I know I'm shagging Jack on the daily...in my head...and am verrry appreciative of the fanfics but that's just weird.

Oh them in blue ❤ and Jack calling him Jonathon...isn't it Jonathan??

Jons definitely checking his ass out in the last one 🍑👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.