Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks so tired in these pics but still bloody beautiful - I actually really like his hoodie here lol
80F6FA98-D59A-4AD6-B268-EA87B5AB04AB.jpeg
6E612A1A-AF8C-48C5-9E15-8C1229C63938.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He looks absolutely blitzed 😂
Can you imagine going up to a bloke in the toilet and asking for a selfie 😶
You only get one shot, you can’t afford to be picky about the location :ROFLMAO: What’s the alternative? Following him out of the loo and then asking?

I wouldn't ask for a pic. More like can I suck your cock 🤣
Right after he’d used the loo? :sick: Then again, you only get one shot🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think this guy works for City - maybe private security judging by his profile (though he doesn't look like he'd be much use at fighting us off tbh) - do you think Jack needs assistance going for a piss when he's drunk?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You only get one shot, you can’t afford to be picky about the location :ROFLMAO: What’s the alternative? Following him out of the loo and then asking?

Right after he’d used the loo? :sick: Then again, you only get one shot🤷‍♀️
Gotta take my chance to see that cock. I'm gonna take it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.