Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy in the loo pic is def security, I've seen him in other Jack pics. I reckon we could take him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The guy in the loo pic is def security, I've seen him in other Jack pics. I reckon we could take him.
His name is Faz, he is hired by city worked for them long before jack came along. He’s classed as private security and transport. Usually find him hanging around outside tunnel club after the match helping bring in the cars for people leaving tunnel club

Reactions: 6
His name is Faz, he is hired by city worked for them long before jack came along. He’s classed as private security and transport. Usually find him hanging around outside tunnel club after the match helping bring in the cars for people leaving tunnel club
Looks like Pep's now appointed him as Jack's babysitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like Pep's now appointed him as Jack's babysitter.
He looked after jack when he first signed, disappeared for a bit behind the scenes (I’ve seen him a few times in the past months at city) and he’ll have been sent to Dubai for the expo as a few city players were out there :)

Reactions: 2
He looked after jack when he first signed, disappeared for a bit behind the scenes (I’ve seen him a few times in the past months at city) and he’ll have been sent to Dubai for the expo as a few city players were out there :)
I bet Jack was the one that kept him the busiest though :D

Reactions: 2

Thigh Thursday needs to become a regular occurrence along with Jack Tax! 🥰🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Short tuck is back too, just what we needed on this dull Thursday. He looks so happy 😍

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.