Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'd pass out if he did a birthday post for her.

Maybe if she posts something about her own birthday he'll like and comment on it.

Reactions: 11
Here’s my jack tax!
It’s taken me since thread one to post as I was unsure for a long time. Thought I could just read along, but I think a bit of involvement will do me good.
Delicious. Welcome ❤

They really do wheel him out for any old nonsense don't they
And I love it! 🥰😂

I think I'd pass out if he did a birthday post for her.

Maybe if she posts something about her own birthday he'll like and comment on it.
I’m not sure I’m ready for this 🥺 I feels it’s coming though

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Has anyone saw the interview with that thing Jack done in Dubai he says he is gutted he didnt tell his family members and girlfriend to go. Is he hinting that sasha werent with him and she was 🤣🤣 I'd link it but it wont let me
Gf and family members? So obviously he had some family members with him to Dubai but obviously not to the Expo. That might explain why he been such a bore this holiday not even going watersliding with Mings. Maybe Sasha and his family had it and just "we coming because you are not allowed to roam alone". That is so evil of them not thinking of us and our need of pictures of him drunk in tight little swimming shorts. 😂
Also think it is Jack and not Sasha that want to keep their relationship secret because obviously he likes to play away and she been posting about him not the other way around. And if she don't want to be known as a wag, why go to games in a shirt with his name on hanging with other wags? Why post that she is with Meg in Dubai or when she is with other wags? She can hang with them without posting but nope she wants it to been known. Also someone been feeding that weird fans account with private pictures of them. Will really want to know why most pictures and clips been delated from that account, it is so strange.

Reactions: 6
He is the perfect candidate for this kind of stuff… not gonna ask serious questions why he has to do it, what is the purpose of the advert… he is just happy to eat a free burger or walk on real sand, bless him💞😂
7B8D0CA1-F3A9-4856-AC16-DB10D0308625.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the sand comment is even dumber than the encyclopedia incident.

You're in the Arabian desert Jack, there is no shortage of sand.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.