Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly just think the man can’t handle his drink, he’s 98% prime rump 🥩
Probably mixes his drinks & doesn’t eat prior.

Reactions: 10
I honestly just think the man can’t handle his drink, he’s 98% prime rump 🥩
Probably mixes his drinks & doesn’t eat prior.
Like a madras.

He defo comes across as a light weight and its shouldn't be a surprise. He's in the shape of his like he takes car of his body. (As any footballer)(maguire anybody he's got a good body) so its not a surprise he's body can't handle that much alcohol.

Just means I can drink him under the table

Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion but do feel for him.
He’s still adjusting and probably just wants to let off some steam, he’s young and more importantly he’s human.
Imagine if our nights out got recorded? We have all been there... It would definitely look worse than what it actually was.
If he can show up, do his job and our Josep is happy then that’s good enough for me. We will see what Pep says today...
I’d much prefer him going out with team mates and security instead of getting hammered in the apartment every night on his own.

Reactions: 12
nah who even cares man he’s 26 let him live. as long as he ain’t breaking the law and and turning up to training when he needs to, then i don’t see the issue. it’s not like we’re seeing these videos every weekend, they’re few and far in between. anyone who thinks he would be reckless enough to get coked up in front of the city security guy is dumb (lol sorry but it’s true).

these past few weeks we’ve seen footballers accused of sexual assault, rape, animal cruelty and ppl want to get stressed about a guy getting drunk on his night off?! give me a break 🤣 save your negative energy for the footballers out there breaking the law and ruining peoples lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe people are comparing him to gazza who was a full blown alcoholic who used to play games still wasted from the night before 🤣

I know an alcoholic personally, they can’t get through a day without a drink.

Yes Jack needs to adjust how he unwinds in his new role at City (esp in public and clearly he could do it at Villa with no issues and still play his football) but come on, there is NO evidence whatsoever he has a drink problem. Let’s see what Pep says (if anything) in today’s press conference and how the game vs Brentford plays out.

Over the third lockdown I drank nearly a bottle of wine to myself every night (depression due to lockdown) so I know what heavy drinking looks like. FWIW I try and stick to thurs-sat nights now!

Reactions: 2
It's so sad people were singing his praises yesterday for what he did for that fan and now they are calling him all-sorts because he is seen out a little worse for wear 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Sorry but if you think this proves he's the next gazza narrative then yoy truly have no idea how bad gazza was/is.

Going out for drink weather getting drunk or not does not prove a thing. Especially when we're talking about gazza here. Jack or any footballer now will likely never get to queue gazza was because of the support there is now.
At the very least it proves he doesn’t learn from mistakes
I mean the only mistake was him smashing his car. And he hasn't done that since

So think he's good on that front.
He was disciplined for his off field behaviour very recently. Maybe he wasn’t even drunk this week but - yet again - he’s coming across as somebody not learning lessons. Anyone disciplined at work would be stupid to then repeat the same transgression.
It's so sad people were singing his praises yesterday for what he did for that fan and now they are calling him all-sorts because he is seen out a little worse for wear 🙄🙄
people are just expressing reasonable opinions. I think we’re all still fans

Reactions: 5
proof how fickle social media can be. from golden boy with a heart of gold to a reckless bad boy whose a waste of 100mil within the space of 24 hours.

Reactions: 13
At the very least it proves he doesn’t learn from mistakes

He was disciplined for his off field behaviour very recently. Maybe he wasn’t even drunk this week but - yet again - he’s coming across as somebody not learning lessons. Any disciplined at work would be stupid to then repeat the same transgression.

people are just expressing reasonable opinions. I think we’re all still fans
Hang on you think being benched is a disciplined action. 🤣🤣

Ok sure

Fickle fickle fickle.

Also shows how zero people know about him as a person.

Reactions: 3
The Mail says that City are saying it was 7pm on Sunday, no curfews were broken, they had Monday off and that they weren't drunk, they just decided not to go in to Albert's Schloss because it was too packed.

There we go, no drama, nothing to see here, he was tucked up in bed by 7.30pm 🤣

Reactions: 14
Hang on you think being benched is a disciplined action. 🤣🤣

Ok sure
Why wouldn’t it be? He was denied a place in the team because his boss wasn’t happy with him. It’s a punishment for unacceptable behaviour

Reactions: 1
I feel for Jack too, he’s just very human and doesn’t pretend otherwise. Yes he’s definitely not perfect but also he’s got a heart of gold and it’s clear he would never intentionally hurt anyone despite him screwing up a few times in the past.

I bloody hate social media. I have to live with it (use it a lot for my job for starters) but it has FAR too much influence in public life. There are some good bits but it’s a cesspit in parts and the opinions of vile keyboard warriors get too much airtime.

He might have all the money in the world but doesn’t mean he doesn’t struggle like the rest of us with changing jobs/locations/regimes etc. He probably hasn’t learnt to let off steam without getting quite drunk in the process (I still haven’t and I’m 36!) But City will have some of the best staff out there to support him. I’ll be guided by Pep on this kind of thing.

Reactions: 6
Why wouldn’t it be? He was denied a place in the team because his boss wasn’t happy with him. It’s a punishment for unacceptable behaviour
He wasn't denied a place as he was on bench. That's not a disciplinary.

by that should we think everyone on the bench is having a disciplinary?

Me: waving the white flag

the white flag:

I feel for Jack too, he’s just very human and doesn’t pretend otherwise. Yes he’s definitely not perfect but also he’s got a heart of gold and it’s clear he would never intentionally hurt anyone despite him screwing up a few times in the past.

I bloody hate social media. I have to live with it (use it a lot for my job for starters) but it has FAR too much influence in public life. There are some good bits but it’s a cesspit in parts and the opinions of vile keyboard warriors get too much airtime.

He might have all the money in the world but doesn’t mean he doesn’t struggle like the rest of us with changing jobs/locations/regimes etc. He probably hasn’t learnt to let off steam without getting quite drunk in the process (I still haven’t and I’m 36!) But City will have some of the best staff out there to support him. I’ll be guided by Pep on this kind of thing.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The Mail says that City are saying it was 7pm on Sunday, no curfews were broken, they had Monday off and that they weren't drunk, they just decided not to go in to Albert's Schloss because it was too packed.

There we go, no drama, nothing to see here, he was tucked up in bed by 7.30pm 🤣
Can’t beat a Sunday afternoon on the lash 🤣 Well if the Mail are to be believed it won’t be a problem then will it? Pep only benched Jack and Phil because they *turned up to training* hungover. They will be training today like normal.

Reactions: 4
He wasn't denied a place as he was on bench. That's not a disciplinary.

by that should we think everyone on the bench is having a disciplinary?
If it was that much of a problem, they wouldn’t have made it to the bench. I get Pep likes to keep up appearances with the media, plays a mind game here and there but when the going gets tough he doesn’t seem afraid to clamp down on people.

because we know the story behind it
What??? That makes zero sense.
But what ever. It still wasn't a disapilnary

If it was that much of a problem, they wouldn’t have made it to the bench. I get Pep likes to keep up appearances with the media, plays a mind game here and there but when the going gets tough he doesn’t seem afraid to clamp down on people.
Exactly this. That's why putting jack on the bench means nothing. Because if pep was pissed jack wouldn't of been in that squade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.