Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he's going to go out on the piss then doing it with City's security/babysitting service there is the best option.

The most important thing is that he doesn't do any of his mad tit like getting behind the wheel.

He looks drunk in that video but not unmanageable.

When one member of a group is way drunker than the rest, I always worry about them, that they're unhappy or unwell or whatever.

But the bloke likes a party. It's one of many reasons we love him.

I just hope he had Pep's permission, as I don't want to see him benched again.

Reactions: 6
i'm reading jack's fanfics and i can't explain how i laughed when Jack says he didn't think a blowjob was cheating, it's something he would actually say in real life. speaking of the video, he doesn't look that drunk, i think sasha and kyle's wife will be very happy that they have City bodyguards as babysitters 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Grown man with a lollipop on a night out just looks like someone trying to control their jaw after snorting a line to me (and to many other people too judging by the comments on tiktok and twitter)
Erm iv had a lollipop on a night out and never done coke some clubs give them out

Reactions: 10
Well you seem very true and know the signs. Figured you had done it to know that

Maybe it was this weekend and the cousin wasn't in town. He could actually have fun and enjoy himself
Oh come on who hasn't ffs 🤣🙄

I love the fact the security has linked arms with him 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m going against the grain here and saying that I think he’s an idiot for doing this when they have a midweek game and when people are questioning his talent and contribution. It’s not long since he was benched for being unfit to train. They’ve just had a week long break to get wasted too.

it’s now been picked up by news outlets and it feeds the ‘next Gazza’ narrative. I know he’s young, sociable, fun and all that but he’s not some plasterer on pay day, he’s an athlete that a club invested £100m in.

Still would though

Reactions: 17
Look drunk Jack is a vibe but people jumping on those that criticise him need to realise that the difference is this man is an athlete - and a very expensive one at that. If it’s your job to be fit and healthy then going out and getting steaming every week is kind of at odds with that… It’s always been an issue with a lot of English footballers and why they aren’t taken seriously at international level.

I’m going against the grain here and saying that I think he’s an idiot for doing this when they have a midweek game and when people are questioning his talent and contribution. It’s not long since he was benched for being unfit to train. They’ve just had a week long break to get wasted too.

it’s now been picked up by news outlets and it feeds the ‘next Gazza’ narrative. I know he’s young, sociable, fun and all that but he’s not some plasterer on pay day, he’s an athlete that a club invested £100m in.

Still would though
Exactly this!

Reactions: 9
Look drunk Jack is a vibe but people jumping on those that criticise him need to realise that the difference is this man is an athlete - and a very expensive one at that. If it’s your job to be fit and healthy then going out and getting steaming every week is kind of at odds with that… It’s always been an issue with a lot of English footballers and why they aren’t taken seriously at international level.

Exactly this!
I always get the impression he doesn’t take nutrition seriously either.

i understand that jack is young and wants to have fun but if i were in his place i wouldn't go out in such public places cuz he knows that people expect the slightest mistake to criticize him and it's understandable, he's the £100M man

Reactions: 7
Just because his a pro footballer who happened to cost 100mill doesnt mean he has tos stop living his life

Reactions: 6
I would advise him to party more privately though. Like in my bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but if you think this proves he's the next gazza narrative then yoy truly have no idea how bad gazza was/is.

Going out for drink weather getting drunk or not does not prove a thing. Especially when we're talking about gazza here. Jack or any footballer now will likely never get to the point gazza was because of the support there is now.

I would agree on him needing to be more discreet. There will be footballers across the league getting drunk now and again through the course of the season but if Jack’s going to go out in public he’s going to get people actively seeking him out to video him etc.

What I do think is ridiculous is people accusing him of having a drink problem/being unprofessional etc. A few videos set months even years apart of him being drunk and having a good time does not constitute a “drink problem”. He’s clearly turning up to training and games 99% of the time in good condition and someone with a “drink problem” would a) not be able to and b) would be benched/punished/thrown into rehab by the Pep regime more times than the one off he had with Phil in December.

If Jack hasn’t been turning up to training etc hungover since that one time then there’s no reason to assume Pep is going to bench him etc. The club will probably have quiet words with him - he probably just can’t handle his drink that well.

Plus a 10 second grainy video does not in itself tell a story (unless you’re that c**t from West Ham 🤬)

Sorry but if you think this proves he's the next gazza narrative then yoy truly have no idea how bad gazza was/is.

Going out for drink weather getting drunk or not does not prove a thing. Especially when we're talking about gazza here. Jack or any footballer now will likely never get to queue gazza was because of the support there is now.
At the very least it proves he doesn’t learn from mistakes.

Reactions: 1
Everyone’s just assuming that he’s turned away for being to drunk .. when in reality the bar/club probably just doesn’t have the level of security to deal with a bunch of footballers being in there. He doesn’t even look that drunk tbh.
And if you never got a £3 chupa chup lolly off the toilet attendants then ya lying

Reactions: 11
Gazza was in the later stages of his career when his problems hit/surfaced. I’m also not sure there’s any amount of support that can fully stem mental health issues and addictions, it’s a very complex issue.
Definitely not insinuating Jack is anywhere near that level but I also don’t think that expecting someone to not go out and get tit faced every week is in any way preventing a person from living their life. A professional playing career is relatively short in the grand scheme of things.

If Jack’s the next anyone it’s Rooney (only handsome obviously) - not the most savvy, not brilliant at handling his drink and only a matter of time before Sasha has him chaperoned full time 😂

Can’t believe people are comparing him to gazza who was a full blown alcoholic who used to play games still wasted from the night before 🤣

I know an alcoholic personally, they can’t get through a day without a drink.

Yes Jack needs to adjust how he unwinds in his new role at City (esp in public and clearly he could do it at Villa with no issues and still play his football) but come on, there is NO evidence whatsoever he has a drink problem. Let’s see what Pep says (if anything) in today’s press conference and how the game vs Brentford plays out.

Over the third lockdown I drank nearly a bottle of wine to myself every night (depression due to lockdown) so I know what heavy drinking looks like. FWIW I try and stick to thurs-sat nights now!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.