Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fine, he just needs to leave one up me and I’ll get growing Baby JJ.

you can take him for shots
I will don't worry. No time to make you a baby when he's with me actually having fun 😘

And it's baby pitball we talked about this

Reactions: 1
Cracking up at the video - melting the hearts of everybody yesterday and now today back on Pep’s bad side!

By the looks of the comments it’s been over the weekend 🙄🙈 back to being on the bench 😩

Do you think he just cannot handle his drink? Walker looks stone cold sober at the start 😂 does feel like we’ve had more stories since he’s been City - it seems Villa did protect him that little bit more as their star ⭐ boy!

but all for the tea and him having a good time 🍻 hope he doesn’t suffer hangovers to bad 🤮

How long until the press pick it up 😴

Reactions: 5
Villa protected him way more than people knew and now he can’t move without being papped 🤷‍♀️ 100 million price tag will do that to you I guess

Maybe he got it from the barber after his haircut? 😏
You bet, I’ve got it on good authority this was the seat.

213383A4-1B73-430E-B4BB-A9F4A38628ED.jpeg

Even spray painted it white so he felt like he was back in his old car again. The one that made him think about pursuing a secondary sporting career as an F1 driver 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was it outside Albert's Schloss? I need to go out in Manchester more, I get the feeling that Jack doesn't really do all the exclusive places and is probably just as likely to turn up in whatever random bar you're in. If he can get in.

He is quite slim compared to Kyle maybe a drink affects him quicker. No mind feel for him one minute hero next minute villain for having a few beers. Jack I will prepare you a hangover curing fry up. I am also thinking about that giant orange juice and straw he had on his hols in Croatia. Lol. 🤣He gets attacked for having a personality

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was it outside Albert's Schloss? I need to go out in Manchester more, I get the feeling that Jack doesn't really do all the exclusive places and is probably just as likely to turn up in whatever random bar you're in. If he can get in.
Yes it was, wonder if he will try again in a couple of weeks when I’m free of covid?

I mean he looks drunk in that video but not that drunk? I feel like he’d need a minder physically guiding him about when he’s sober half the time anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet he ended up in Peaky Blinders next door, he'd love it in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Let’s be honest, we love this side of Jack.
he’s young, he’s human
The more I look at the video, the more I think it looks like they were all walking past and Jack has tried to walk into that place, because if you look at the start Kyle turns around to ?see where he is. He’s had a few to drink, likely mixing, most of us will have been there.
If he turns up to work and does his job, it ain’t a big deal.
He’s abit naughty and we love him for it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.