Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i would even say if he had a tit fetish, but we established that that wouldn’t be enough for some of us either

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He prob uses the word in a lot when he's sexting
This made me laugh so much.

Had a mental weekend at work and have only just watched the fan video from the weekend now, absolutely bawling. It should have come with a warning for anyone PMSing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Him just sucking on his lolly wanting them to let him in to bleeping cute this lad is
I need to see wasted Jack. Surprised he was trying to get into Albert’s schloss.

The cornrows image has left my head now after seeing that luckily 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Grown man with a lollipop on a night out just looks like someone trying to control their jaw after snorting a line to me (and to many other people too judging by the comments on tiktok and twitter)

Reactions: 2
Was this at the weekend? He looks wasted, and I think he has the same babysitter with him who was in Dubai?
That's the security that city hire for the players He's always with them.

Grown man with a lollipop on a night out just looks like someone trying to control their jaw after snorting a line to me (and to many other people too judging by the comments on tiktok and twitter)
👀👀👀take it you have tried coke then

The man works for city , and Jack might be thick but not that thick to do coke

Not being funny but he can’t win, people moaning on here when he wasn’t giving content in Dubai and now he’s been out on the lash and has got a bit pissed he’s suddenly become Birmingham’s answer to Pablo Escobar

Miss this thread being a laugh. He’s allowed to unwind to, in however way he chooses to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He might have been for a meal at a family friendly place and was given a lolly at the end😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how someone posts this video now eh?

No clue as to when it was either.

Couldn’t give a tit if Jack wants to get drunk and have a night out, the only opinion that matters is Pep’s and if he’s playing and turning up to the games that’s the only thing that counts.

So many bloody puritans on social media these days that need to get a bleeping grip.

I was more drunk than that last Friday after work 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not being funny but he can’t win, people moaning on here when he wasn’t giving content in Dubai and now he’s been out on the lash and has got a bit pissed he’s suddenly become Birmingham’s answer to Pablo Escobar

Miss this thread being a laugh. He’s allowed to unwind to, in however he chooses to do so.
So if he becomes brums Pablo escobar can he fund my lifestyle 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.