Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else struggling to post TikTok links on here lately? I've potentially just posted the same link about 10 times (not necessarily a bad thing)

Edit - oh I see @cornflower is having the same problem 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just booked Wembley tickets for 26th March!!!
my last ones were cancelled as Covid hit our house! Not as good tickets as my old ones but hoping to catch a glimpse of our boy in the flesh 🦁🦁🦁

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else struggling to post TikTok links on here lately? I've potentially just posted the same link about 10 times (not necessarily a bad thing)

Edit - oh I see @cornflower is having the same problem 🤣
Yes I had this last week. It let's you go in and delete dupe posts within an hour but a bit of of a pain. However Jack in is pants is no problem multiple times😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't sit like that in front of me Jack.

My eyes aren't on your face 😀😛😛😛🤩😍😈
Screenshot_20220207-150210_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else sometimes just get a bit sad that they will never get a chance to duck this perfect specimen? 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else sometimes just get a bit sad that they will never get a chance to duck this perfect specimen? 😆
I'm don't suffer with depression, but if I did this would be the the cause of it. I still get very down about it. 😆😆

ETA - have written this post as a light joke. But thinking about it, I'm not trying to take actual depression lightly. Just a joke about how desperately I want to be ruined by Jack. Don't want to offend anyone by joking about mental health.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Constantly, sometimes it really hits home and it’s one of the most depressing thoughts 😭😭😭

Honestly I would do ANYTHING to get my hands on his perfect body, legs wrapped round him, mouth round his cock, sit on his cock/ride him like Red Rum etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.