Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a drive-by thread appreciation tweet: this thread always makes me smile; Jack is great but you’re all hilarious too, keep it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell, watched that video... he's really really lovely.
Not a hint of ego about him, handsome and the personality to match.
He's no doubt made that girls entire year right there, brilliant stuff, love to see it!

Reactions: 9
That little bit of sunshine is going to get me through a really tit week at work.

Hope we get to see his Dubai GoPro footage this week too.....come on City admin 👀

Fell down a YouTube rabbit hole last night (insomnia) and sorry not sorry but I am living for Sasha's old vids. First one I watch she says he's flooded the garage because he opened the door during a torrential rain storm 🤦‍♀️ and next one shes saying she wears his pants to bed. Now all I can think about is wanting to wear his pants to bed 😕

Anyway here's my too-many-mentions-of-Sasha tax

0_Jack-Grealish (2).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know Abbie’s family, they’ve been through so much. She’s a lovely girl and she has a twin sister who is equally as lovely. So pleased he’s the way he is, so natural and caring.
what a guy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh what video is this?? I feel I need to watch this to then feel depressed for the day!! 😩😆😂🤷🏻‍♀️

That little bit of sunshine is going to get me through a really tit week at work.

Hope we get to see his Dubai GoPro footage this week too.....come on City admin 👀

Fell down a YouTube rabbit hole last night

(insomnia) and sorry not sorry but I am living for Sasha's old vids. First one I watch she says he's flooded the garage because he opened the door during a torrential rain storm 🤦‍♀️ and next one shes saying she wears his pants to bed. Now all I can think about is wanting to wear his pants to bed 😕

Anyway here's my too-many-mentions-of-Sasha tax

View attachment 1045308

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The pants mention is in one of her Lounge underwear hauls....not the valentines one. And the garage story is in the Jess Hunt PLT haul
see her old videos i actually really like because she seems soooo much more like down to earth than in her newer ones

Reactions: 1
Why am I watching it 😩 his boxers surely fall off her, he must have to wear a decent size because his arse isn't exactly small is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OH MY GOD CITY ARE COMING TO PLAY THE POSH WHICH IS CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE. I NEEED TICKETS. I NEEEED TO SEE JACKY IN THE FLESH.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.