Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Howdy all!
How we coping with the head tennis video then?
As well as me by the looks of things. It was posted in the middle of me cooking dinner which I ended up overcooking and nearly burning and I’ve had to lie down with a stiff brandy to recover because my GOD that man is going to kill me one day 🥵🥵🥵⚰
He is so fucking hot it should be illegal.
Honestly I think I need a day off work to recover and to hunt Jack down and ride him dry 💦💦💦
My thirst has never subsided. I think I need therapy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

spilldatea

VIP Member
honestly god bless the man city social media team for blessing us with this content 🙌🏼

THE DROUGHT IS OVER

48D05CC1-F1BC-4442-B6DD-5D66C8B6D708.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Sarararah

VIP Member
Oh my god all the fics are updated, jack's in fucking Dubai, wearing pink and pissed with Ginny and pep is singing his praises! Seriously I've got fucking indigestion, I'm never going to sleep........I feel so excited!

I feel like Pam! It's the drama! I just love the drama Mick!

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember when someone thought Jack was addicted to flange cause of some parody article?
It pops in my head like once a week 😂

• Haha

supergrealishx

Long time lurker
I’ve always felt too anxious to say hi. Just wanted to say that todays content has been a lovely gift after a weeks of drought
Also got my ticket to the Norwich vs Man City game today too ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 25

cornflower

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

• Haha
Reactions: 24

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to open a can of worms about poor Sash lol - maybe I shouldn't post during mercury retrograde 🤣 - I just wanted to come to her defence a little bit. I have a long standing gripe with the way someone once described her as 'a typical only child' in a really disparaging way (this happened months ago - maybe only children really hold grudges...) as if she was personally responsible for all his shortcomings, and as a fellow only child I took great umbrage with this 😂!

Maybe I'm incredibly naive but I don't think I fully buy the cheating allegations (the only thing that is a complete anomaly is the hotel pic). Their situation is completely out of the ordinary but I reckon they have as normal a relationship as you can have given the circumstances. Perhaps all her 'hidden awayness' is just them trying to claw back a semblance of normalcy? Idk, this is all pure conjecture and probably should just leave them to it lol. I reckon they are just on holiday together and are keeping things semi-private.

Anyway here is Jack digging my Tattle grave for me:

1414329492121_wps_7_BIRMINGHAM_ENGLAND_OCTOBE.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ggggggggggg

Delighted to hear MM is coming up with the goods for his thread. It’s always the quiet ones!

No chance of that for us with Jack’s chaperone in tow 🥺

Anyone know where Little Phil is spending his break? Doing doughnuts in a souped up Vauxhall Corsa in an Asda car park somewhere maybe?

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Found this on one of my many Insta trawls…

498CF462-9CD9-46B7-9A32-21A20EB0D153.jpeg

HONESTLY where do I start?

The head cocked to one side 🥵
The smirk 🥵
The stance 🥵
The folded arms 🥵
The short tuck 🥵
The thighs 🥵
The calves 🥵

JUST THROW ME ON THE BED AND FUCK ME SENSELESS JACK! 🌊🌊🌊💦💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 22