Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love him so bloody much everything about him down to his very last blood cell please duck me till I’m raw

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The content we didn’t know we needed 🥵 I haven’t even watched the video yet but you guys talking and sharing the photos & quotes from him are enough!!

Reactions: 5
honestly god bless the man city social media team for blessing us with this content 🙌🏼

THE DROUGHT IS OVER

48D05CC1-F1BC-4442-B6DD-5D66C8B6D708.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Howdy all!
How we coping with the head tennis video then?
As well as me by the looks of things. It was posted in the middle of me cooking dinner which I ended up overcooking and nearly burning and I’ve had to lie down with a stiff brandy to recover because my GOD that man is going to kill me one day 🥵🥵🥵⚰
He is so bleeping hot it should be illegal.
Honestly I think I need a day off work to recover and to hunt Jack down and ride him dry 💦💦💦
My thirst has never subsided. I think I need therapy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve just watched the video four times in a row and feel the need to check into a facility somewhere for some rehab. Life will never be the same again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s giving early thread day vibes
Sadly I’m not angelcake and I can’t tell stories about eating Nando’s off Jack’s naked body and then bathing with him in the chocolatey milk of Coco Pops…

But I have signed up to every sports subscription service and blocked out every weekend day with a televised match so I can safely perve over the absolute god 🥵🥵🥵

And I may have booked tickets to the Etihad this spring because I’m desperate to see him in the flesh again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I need to watch the video but my husband won’t stop TALKING and my son is messing around about going to bed 🤬 only seen the clips on instagram but those shorts and the anger 🥵

we totally deserve this though after the drought.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker
I’ve always felt too anxious to say hi. Just wanted to say that todays content has been a lovely gift after a weeks of drought
Also got my ticket to the Norwich vs Man City game today too ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I need to watch the video but my husband won’t stop TALKING and my son is messing around about going to bed 🤬 only seen the clips on instagram but those shorts and the anger 🥵

we totally deserve this though after the drought.
Send them both to bed!!! 😎😎😀😛😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.