Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prob very attentive none of this wam bam thank you mam that the younger lot would be like 😂😂
And I do realise I sound like I’m a 100 years old 😂😂
phil is the kind guy that would text ‘you up’ at 4am and he’d come pick you up dressed in a black puffer coat with some man bag strapped to his chest, speed drive you to the big asda car park, pump you in the back seat and last about 2 mins, then have the audacity to ask if you came. yeah babe, to my senses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
phil is the kind guy that would text ‘you up’ at 4am and he’d come pick you up dressed in a black puffer coat with some man bag strapped to his chest, speed drive you to the big asda car park, pump you in the back seat and last about 2 mins, then have the audacity to ask if you came. yeah babe, to my senses 🤣
20 years ago I would have been right into that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The accuracy there is something else… Similar story not quite Asda… when I was a teenager and got asked for petrol money 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can teach him to jump through hoops, though.

Screenshot_20220126_210300.jpg
Screenshot_20220126_210520.jpg
Screenshot_20220126_210337.jpg
Screenshot_20220126_210646.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All is quiet on the Dubai front, come on Jack duck me in my.......

Apologies for my foul language 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else remember when someone thought Jack was addicted to flange cause of some parody article?
It pops in my head like once a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Unleash drunk "single" Jack we need content.😅

Reactions: 15
I could appreciate some more hair, but he is fine🥵
I would have loved to hear the conversation when her daughter announced she is seeing Dele 😂
D52212EC-5E96-48C8-A3D3-D1EBAD063791.jpeg
278CB8E7-643B-4BC8-9A8F-B4FCFD4E775A.jpeg
5FE30529-FE2E-454C-B862-2B57AD6C9EE1.jpeg
951AB5A0-2CC5-4967-911F-AEC49B131DDF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jack Grealish #29: In Dubai with the cousin in tow, where's he hiding does anyone know?

Jack Grealish #29: Behaving himself for far too long, flash us a nip or better yet his schlong

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.