Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I saw five new pages and thought 'what's he done now!?' 😂 😂 What an anti-climax and I never thought I'd be saying that about Jack.

23.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
thought we had another angelcake situation on our hands when i saw how many pages you’d gone through since i last came on here.

fwiw panda pops/coco pops/lemon & herb chicken/JPEA/dog walks >>>>> arguing on the thread about talking about the cousin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t care what the man wears he’s bleeping fit either way, he could wear a dress/skirt I would still duck him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
thought we had another angelcake situation on our hands when i saw how many pages you’d gone through since i last came on here.

fwiw panda pops/coco pops/lemon & herb chicken/JPEA/dog walks >>>>> arguing on the thread about talking about the cousin.
won’t have days like that again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.