Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this on one of my many Insta trawlsโ€ฆ

View attachment 1003728
HONESTLY where do I start?

The head cocked to one side ๐Ÿฅต
The smirk ๐Ÿฅต
The stance ๐Ÿฅต
The folded arms ๐Ÿฅต
The short tuck ๐Ÿฅต
The thighs ๐Ÿฅต
The calves ๐Ÿฅต

JUST THROW ME ON THE BED AND duck ME SENSELESS JACK! ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Who is the guy in the back and how tall is he? #nevere
Mmmmm, those trackies need pulling down ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ˆ
His feet looks kind of gigant but you know, big feet big dick shoes... ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad to see heโ€™s going to invest in some skincare in the bodyshop! Get yourself some SPF Jack, the sun beds arenโ€™t for you ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My first thoughts how tall is that lady. Tracksuit nice but needs iron. Trainers no they are like boats. Well cute he is shopping with his Mum. Did he buy anything. Shopping Jack is a sort๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 10
Love the bodyshop pic - dreadful clothes as usual but wouldnโ€™t expect less. As others have said, they can just be ripped off!

Jack is def around 5โ€™10โ€ - which is also pretty obvious by how he compares to teammates etc. His weight is 81.5kg (12st 11lb) which he says on the medical video ๐Ÿ˜‚ (donโ€™t bother googling his height and weight and there are a lot of false results).

(And that weight would make sense with that height given his build)

Reactions: 6
To top that picture off ol Renas got her legs crossed ๐Ÿคฃ Holding back flooding the shop, same girl ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Edit: on 2nd viewing (at least 20th because...Jack) they aren't crossed she's just got a bent knee. Still swooning tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To top that picture off ol Renas got her legs crossed ๐Ÿคฃ Holding back flooding the shop, same girl ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Edit: on 2nd viewing (at least 20th because...Jack) they aren't crossed she's just got a bent knee. Still swooning tho.
Honestly Iโ€™d need a box of Tena Lady ready if I was ever going to get that close to Jack ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒŠ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He always looks giant when he's photographed with members of the public. Do you think he only agrees to selfies with people under 5ft ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He also looks sleepy, think sleepy jack is my new favourite. Can imagine him waking up, looking all angelic, floppy haired but with a raging boner and prodding you in the back with it for a quickie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He has such a sleepy morning face in every second pic (or drunk, or pre/during/post orgasm)
E09C00DA-0777-4B66-AF06-BD7E5B2832F9.jpeg
8F9148C7-A38F-4B34-9C9B-C5D51FE957A9.jpeg
9F43C6B9-A010-4237-BB3F-22DE7541FEB3.jpeg
934DBE74-183B-4528-99DC-7A63AF11730D.jpeg
40A05EB6-C012-4AAF-BB6D-6C9D8EFA24F0.jpeg
3CB96961-2014-4EDB-8884-933D44D44CC6.png
2FCA557D-CCBD-4889-A7FD-4AE401BB7850.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.