Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack was angry because the guy was pinching him!

[/QUOTE]
I would be angry af as well if a guy at my work pinched me. #backjack Also feeling that the mediate skills I learned once up on time when I was working at daycare with one to four years old would be so handy being a referee in the prem. Just calling them over and "did you pinched Jack? Why did you pinched Jack? It not nice pinching people say you are sorry. Stop whining Jack he sad he is sorry!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe i'm thinking too much into this buuuuuut... surely they've been to Dubai before yeah?
Could it be an old picture from somewhere they've already been and she's being sneaky acting like she's there whilst actually sat at home on her sofa??

Why would they be there together but literally separate? It makes no sense.

Reactions: 3
Maybe i'm thinking too much into this buuuuuut... surely they've been to Dubai before yeah?
Could it be an old picture from somewhere they've already been and she's being sneaky acting like she's there whilst actually sat at home on her sofa??

i think they’ve been dubai quite a few times together but i think they are there together now. maybe she thinks that if she starts behaving herself and flying under the radar like jack wants her to she might get a ring 💍

Reactions: 4
Surely no one actually thinks they are both in Duabi, but not there together?

Like they're either both there (together) or she's at home. Anything in between is lunacy.

Reactions: 10

Wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 4
Thirsting for Dubai content has almost distracted me from thirsting for One Man Is The Parachute

At what point can we send out a search party for the author to make sure she is ok

Reactions: 6
Thirsting for Dubai content has almost distracted me from thirsting for One Man Is The Parachute

At what point can we send out a search party for the author to make sure she is ok
Hmmm, is it appropriate to comment and ask about the next instalment? Hate to feel like I'm harassing someone but at the same time I love that fic so much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.