Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic Jack with his phone glued to his hand… and has he been to turkey to have his teeeef done?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not that I’m reading to much into it but I think Sasha is there yknow. That last picture was very holiday glow/make up and then I’ve zoomed into her eye because I thought the reflection might look like a pool but it ain’t but it’s not the apartment either 🤣
BDA2A7A0-F507-4FD7-8764-383C1F27EED3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not that I’m reading to much into it but I think Sasha is there yknow. That last picture was very holiday glow/make up and then I’ve zoomed into her eye because I thought the reflection might look like a pool but it ain’t but it’s not the apartment either 🤣View attachment 1010814
Could be the brum how that's where she got her hair done. And it's her friends bday so makes sense she's in brum.

DONT RUIN IT FOR US THAT SHE MIGHT BE THERE 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me he’s HOT there, and looks drunk, he looks like my kinda drunk - happy, goofy, tactile drunk.

But as a PR person and as someone who’s basically become my fanfic character I hope it’s a tame one (or relatively tame one) as well as I’m getting sick of the Jack hate that’s out there and I just don’t want to see more people laying into him for doing what normal young blokes do…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love that he just doesn’t give a tit 🤣 seems to take the criticism on the chin, knows that Pep and everyone else is watching what he’s going to do during this break after the lil Phil drama, and here he is absolutely wasted with the biggest smile 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not that I’m reading to much into it but I think Sasha is there yknow. That last picture was very holiday glow/make up and then I’ve zoomed into her eye because I thought the reflection might look like a pool but it ain’t but it’s not the apartment either 🤣View attachment 1010814
this is old; from her holiday last year to croatia after the euros. her nails are the same colour as then (she talked about having her nails blue for her hols in the YT posted after) and she posted a similar photo on her stories at the time.

Reactions: 5
This pic is old, maybe even pre Christmas, she posted a story with new nails a couple of days ago

I honestly think we’re getting shirtless content tomorrow and I might actually cry, thank duck I’m working from home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my god all the fics are updated, jack's in bleeping Dubai, wearing pink and pissed with Ginny and pep is singing his praises! Seriously I've got bleeping indigestion, I'm never going to sleep........I feel so excited!

I feel like Pam! It's the drama! I just love the drama Mick!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my god all the fics are updated, jack's in bleeping Dubai, wearing pink and pissed with Ginny and pep is singing his praises! Seriously I've got bleeping indigestion, I'm never going to sleep........I feel so excited!

I feel like Pam! It's the drama! I just love the drama Mick!
What a time to be alive!

Reactions: 6
Cannot wait for the dubai content, boy definitely needs a haircut on his return tho.

I feel like he's definitely worn more pink since we gushed over him the first time we saw the pink hood. Hey Jack 👋

Whilst patiently waiting for some nudey pics from him here's a smattering of Jack, some of these I've not seen before.

Screenshot_20220123-231828_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-232047_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-232104_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-232145_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-231952_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-232001_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-232225_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cannot wait for the dubai content, boy definitely needs a haircut on his return tho.

I feel like he's definitely worn more pink since we gushed over him the first time we saw the pink hood. Hey Jack 👋

Whilst patiently waiting for some nudey pics from him here's a smattering of Jack, some of these I've not seen before.

View attachment 1010892View attachment 1010893View attachment 1010894View attachment 1010895View attachment 1010896View attachment 1010897View attachment 1010898
John Lennon glasses in pic 3 are giving me the ick....promptly reversed by every other pic 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys, I have had the WORST night at work (and it's not even over yet) but now I am so happy I could actually cry!

HOLIDAY JACK 💙 💙 💙 He'd better be ready to deliver the goods.

That picture with Ginny is my new fave, he looks AMAZING!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys, I have had the WORST night at work (and it's not even over yet) but now I am so happy I could actually cry!

HOLIDAY JACK 💙 💙 💙 He'd better be ready to deliver the goods.

That picture with Ginny is my new fave, he looks AMAZING!
This is a sign that things are looking up for you❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone else not wanting to adult today incase they miss drunk shirtless jack being jack? 👀 I know I can't be the only one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.