Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t believe that even in the last week of january when everyone is skint and living on pot noodles that some of you wouldn’t let someone tit on you for 100k. i’d do it for 1k this week 🤣 could get a lemon and herb nando’s and tit loads of panda pops!
Panda pop 😂😂😂😂 that's triggering old memories of being left outside the pub with some crisps and a panda pop 😭😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That video footage of them on their hols is a bit creepy. While I may have a slight Jack obsession all the videos I watch are made for public content, that's just odd 🥸
Everything about that account is odd and a bit creepy. Now nearly all pictures and clips are gone, but there has been pictures I never seen anywhere else. It had clips of Sasha on the party after the Euros clearly private. Also a clip from Croatia where Jack actually treats her like a normal boyfriend and waits for her so he can hold her hand filmed by someone at the same hotel lobby. Otherwise the account owner is a very good stalker following them around or she has access to private stuff.

Reactions: 8
Oh Ruben, my love...

It's not that he looks old, I think he just has a maturity about him. Seems like a proper grown-up in the way a lot of 24-year-olds don't.

And, I cannot emphasise this enough, I think he should wear fewer clothes.

Screenshot_20220124_202539.jpg
Screenshot_20220124_202558.jpg
Screenshot_20220124_202616.jpg
Screenshot_20220124_202647.jpg
Screenshot_20220124_202708.jpg
Screenshot_20220124_202818.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.