Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I saw he’s in a club in Miami with sunglasses on, awful jeans and his face shoved in some girls arse 😂😂
Brilliant 😂 and I thought Mason was meant to be one of the innocent ones obvs been hanging with chilly too much lol

kinda jealous of the lady a little bit too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Delighted to hear MM is coming up with the goods for his thread. It’s always the quiet ones!

No chance of that for us with Jack’s chaperone in tow 🥺

Anyone know where Little Phil is spending his break? Doing doughnuts in a souped up Vauxhall Corsa in an Asda car park somewhere maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched the MM insta stories....I know these types of esrablishment are du jour, but why is there a woman dancing in a cage with gaffer tape covering her nips? All I can think about is someone coming in, turning all the lights up and everyone just looking at eachother like um this is awkward

I have never felt so old

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Always had a feeling that Mason wasn’t innocent😏😏 I love that for him 😂 🤘🏼

0EB950C7-2A41-4432-B785-5BC7BA2A83AF.jpeg

Anyways Jack, wanna post something? Could be Ya nipple, ya dick anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t care about Mason being out there partying, but those trousers omg🤢 i’ve never ever thought one day in my life i will appreciate Jack’s ugly ripped skinny jeans
Honestly, it’s like a contest between footballers who can dress the absolute worst and English guys are doing an outstanding job at it

meanwhile Ruben with the family🥵
DBFEBAC3-1AED-4D2A-A8C8-5531D922DBFE.jpeg
A8EA0A28-1E92-4EA0-A13E-099673946261.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t care about Mason being out there partying, but those trousers omg🤢 i’ve never ever thought one day in my life i will appreciate Jack’s ugly ripped skinny jeans
Honestly, it’s like a contest between footballers who can dress the absolute worst and English guys are doing an outstanding job at it
I do think that a lot of the time they go by price tag don’t matter what it looks like as long as it’s designer🙄

Reactions: 6

meanwhile Ruben with the family🥵
View attachment 1018745View attachment 1018746
duck me, look at the body on his brother 🤤

Reactions: 2
I would seriously shag practically the whole City squad.

Draw an acceptable age line in that nice gap between Ruben and Phil (Ruben's in because he's fit as duck, Phil's out because he's very young and the dolphin thing, everyone younger than Phil is a child in my eyes), rule out Mendy for obvious reasons, and I'm good.

Was going to say take Kyle out as well as he's such a slag, but as I'm doing so many of his teammates I can hardly talk, and I reckon we'd have a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would seriously shag practically the whole City squad.

Draw an acceptable age line in that nice gap between Ruben and Phil (Ruben's in because he's fit as duck, Phil's out because he's very young and the dolphin thing, everyone younger than Phil is a child in my eyes), rule out Mendy for obvious reasons, and I'm good.

Was going to say take Kyle out as well as he's such a hag, but as I'm doing so many of his teammates I can hardly talk, and I reckon we'd have a laugh.
Kyle would be a double bagger for me, and there'd need to be a dettol bath afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To celebrate my 1000th post, my favourite bum/VPL photo

PefMhgtPkye8M6OHpiGgjzrhNxiFhz6Ec4h6DqHSo00.jpg

tumblr_1918f4ec23c91712e2daf17d42dad7f6_3d34013f_640.jpg

My knickers definitley cover more of my arse than his do

• Heart
Reactions: 19
City defo has the hottest squad…🥵 for me Phil and Laporte is out, but I’d willing to do John 3 times instead of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.