Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beardy Lumberjack just hits me in the right spot … followed by braided Jack and Yellow Villa kit Jack 🥰
The braid has such a hold over me, although I know it'd do literally nothing for me on any other man. I wish he'd bring it back.

Screenshot_20211230_124042.jpg
Screenshot_20211230_124008.jpg
Screenshot_20211230_123956.jpg
Screenshot_20211230_123939.jpg
Screenshot_20211230_123906.jpg
Screenshot_20211230_123845.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ladies! And Stephen!

I'm going to wish you all a happy new year and say farewell.

For my own mental health I need to step away from my Jack obsession.

My parting gift will be that I will finish
The Own Goal and I'll keep reading all your wonderful fics, because well bedtime reading YGM?

Thank you all for the laughs since the summer. It's been a blast and I don't think I've ever found a group of people that are so much 'my people' but I kinda need my boring life back and to not constantly have Jack in the back of my mind 😫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

i love this jack

Ladies! And Stephen!

The Own Goal and I'll keep reading all your wonderful fics, because well bedtime reading YGM?

Thank you all for the laughs since the summer. It's been a blast and I don't think I've ever found a group of people that are so much 'my people' but I kinda need my boring life back and to not constantly have Jack in the back of my mind 😫
come back anytime!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ladies! And Stephen!

❤❤❤ take care of yourself

Thank you for your wonderful fics

Reactions: 3
Ladies! And Stephen!

I can't blame you. I did it myself over Christmas and I got loads more done 😂 turns out perving on Jack kills productivity and the battery life on my phone. You'll be missed

Reactions: 5
Ladies! And Stephen!

Totally get your point, i also feel the same, investing too much time into these fuckers (i blame mostly covid and the weather, under normal circumstances i would be much more out occupied by real men 😂) but hope you’ll come back sometimes!!!!❤
Thank you for sharing your talent with us, and have a magnificient new year full of health, success and great experiences❤

Ladies! And Stephen!

😭 😭 😭

All the love to you and your family for the New Year. Take care of yourself xxx

Thank you for your amazing writing! You have such a gift.

Sorry if this has already been posted. Wtf! Honestly can’t stand vile ‘fans’. I’m so happy he just laughed and smiled

I do feel sorry for all footballers that go through this tit^ no need for it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Ladies! And Stephen!

Look after yourself!

Take care. Xx ❤❤

Reactions: 1
Ladies! And Stephen!

Take care of yourself hun 🤍

Sorry if this has already been posted. Wtf! Honestly can’t stand vile ‘fans’. I’m so happy he just laughed and smiled

I do feel sorry for all footballers that go through this tit^ no need for it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

FEgiAfSWYAIRQ06.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ladies! And Stephen!

Sending love, hope you manage to get a bit of sanity back! Thank you for sharing your lovely writing and you're welcome back anytime, I imagine I'll still be propping up the bar here until I'm 90 😭 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will miss you but understand. Hope to see you again.My friends don't get the JG thing at all. Your fan fics are as JG says ledge. All the best for 2022

I am rooting for David Marshall to re-sign in Jan 💚
Can’t not hear ‘Davy Marshall’ being sung to the tune of Saturday night by Whigfield every time I see his name written 🙈
I’m just hoping to get rid of Ajeti & Barkas soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.