Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the volume of nonsense that must get sent to that email address and some poor bastard must have to sift through it all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As we are approaching the end of 2021.....what are your favourite Jack moments/photos from this year.

I can think of few from this thread - Euros Jack :love:, the City medical, Mykonos, the spontaneous Leeds fest appearance..

Here a few of my favourite photos:

View attachment 952095View attachment 952096View attachment 952098View attachment 952099View attachment 952101View attachment 952103View attachment 952104View attachment 952107
Ooh lordy pink jumper jack 🥵 that was a good day.

Reactions: 9
As we are approaching the end of 2021.....what are your favourite Jack moments/photos from this year.

I can think of few from this thread - Euros Jack :love:, the City medical, Mykonos, the spontaneous Leeds fest appearance..

View attachment 952095View attachment 952096View attachment 952098View attachment 952099View attachment 952101View attachment 952103View attachment 952104View attachment 952107
Those first and last photos in particular are just :love: Croatia Jack is peak Jack for me.

when this thread was first made and it was just like a bleeping confession booth of us all like I’VE FOUND MY PEOPLE 😂

mine are:

the moment I first laid eyes on this beautiful fuckboy
F45509EC-C32B-41B8-B2F1-6E4F38FB76AE.jpeg

self-explanatory
D9DA1B40-510F-4349-B771-477923320F88.jpeg

and this is probably the standout moment from the medical for me - long sweaty curtains, doe eyes, jawline, hard nips, lubed up chest, ABS OH MY GOD, sweaty snail trail and him all wired up looking kinda vulnerable
BC7195BD-8E23-4BB5-8D40-5A75C5FA6DAA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Definitely the city medical video that was just a pure gift 🥵

this cheeky little wink kiss combo lives in my head always
DA776476-4CA4-45B9-8FA5-AB6519E34B84.gif

And also I just love this pic with Skye lol
C5936FAB-6997-4B4B-83ED-8C88B77F0A76.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The medical is definitely my highlight

Special mention to "I don't know wot that means"

Speaking of, this is my favourite tiktok 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
too many good moments to mention but my fave was when he got announced as a city player (💙) and we got the content we all deserved with the medical. special shout-out to mykonos jack and the blue shorts he just seemed to wear for the entire holiday.

best tattle moment has got to be angelcake, coco pops, panda pops, lemon and herb nando’s and the famous DOES HE HAVE PUBES. jpea 4eva ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not forgetting when he pulled his shorts down on camera exposing his boxers and snail trail....we all flooded tattle for some screenshot.

• Haha
  • Heart
too many good moments to mention but my fave was when he got announced as a city player (💙) and we got the content we all deserved with the medical. special shout-out to mykonos jack and the blue shorts he just seemed to wear for the entire holiday.

best tattle moment has got to be angelcake, coco pops, panda pops, lemon and herb nando’s and the famous DOES HE HAVE PUBES. jpea 4eva ✌🏼
ennit can we have another angel cake
in 2022 pls

• Haha
Reactions: 4

That anglecake moment was hilarious...can't believe I fell for it at first :ROFLMAO:

Remember when he wanted his hair braided in a bar 😂

Attachments

• 60.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    For me drunk Leeds Fest Jack is an underrated highlight of the year, love this vid, his innoncent smile at the end and the stupid bucket hat

Also drunk braid Jack

And him holding a pen which would normally give me the ick for any men in the world

• Haha
    • Heart
    Don’t know how to put a tiktok on here…

What on earth? I’m actually cackling who’s got him doing that 😂

View attachment 951731
    Someone involved in the quiz knows him and asked him to do it I suppose. I think Jack seems to be a nice person so if you know him and ask for a favor like this he probably say yes. Little effort for him to make people at the club happy. :)
    I would imagine you just reach out to his manager but it seems too easy 😂
    Since it is an incoming call with his name I suppose someone involved with the quiz know him and ask him to do it. He seems to be a nice person so I think he do his friends favors like this if they ask. But maybe we shall write to his manager asking for a nude, think we deserve that. 😂

• Haha
    If anyone was reading the translator, I’ve stuck up a good few more chapters. Writing it is soothing me through self isolation 🙈

• Heart
    Reactions: 6
    I'm gonna need a few more hours to compile my list of favourite Jacks from this year.
    There is literally a Jack for every mood :love:

Reactions: 5
    Sasha made it to his TikTok for a split second, not sure how I managed to pause it on the photo it went so fast 😂

EF7510FD-7295-414C-9261-032A1A4AE9F6.png

Reactions: 9
    Why does he look about 45 in that first shot 💀

Also Kevan not there when he signed? Maybe he does have a real job after all and couldn't get time off 🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 8
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.