Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies! And Stephen!

I'm going to wish you all a happy new year and say farewell.

For my own mental health I need to step away from my Jack obsession.

My parting gift will be that I will finish
The Own Goal and I'll keep reading all your wonderful fics, because well bedtime reading YGM?

Thank you all for the laughs since the summer. It's been a blast and I don't think I've ever found a group of people that are so much 'my people' but I kinda need my boring life back and to not constantly have Jack in the back of my mind 😫
Thank you for fanfics the laughs and giggles highs and lows of being in the jack cult take care of your self and I hope you come back one day

Reactions: 9
Ladies! And Stephen!

The Own Goal and I'll keep reading all your wonderful fics, because well bedtime reading YGM?

Thank you all for the laughs since the summer. It's been a blast and I don't think I've ever found a group of people that are so much 'my people' but I kinda need my boring life back and to not constantly have Jack in the back of my mind 😫
Have a great new year and thank you for your great fics and posts! ❤

Reactions: 2
Ladies! And Stephen!

Ahh thanks for all your fabulous writing.

I know what you mean….I am sure my husband thinks I am having an affair! He knows about my love of Jack, but not about you guys.

Happy New Year and hope you get back to where you need to be.x

• Haha
Ladies! And Stephen!

👋 a h look after yourself. Loved your writing, take care lovely x

• Haha
Ladies! And Stephen!

Awww take care of Yourself and happy new year when it comes!!
Your fan fics are amazing and have kept me going! We will all be forever connected through our love of JG and his bulge ❤❤❤

Don’t know how to put a tiktok on here…

What on earth? I’m actually cackling who’s got him doing that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As we are approaching the end of 2021.....what are your favourite Jack moments/photos from this year.

I can think of few from this thread - Euros Jack :love:, the City medical, Mykonos, the spontaneous Leeds fest appearance..

Here a few of my favourite photos:

2f8473e5-ca79-468c-94d1-73d1debf4eed.jpg
IMG_2125.jpg
Screenshot_20211027-181914_Instagram.jpg
tumblr_a78f239a9b599380fe4cd98c1886afe4_1d203f04_400.jpg
tumblr_93e81c35bb3b592c6afbe4f15895c2f4_36542d58_400.jpg
tumblr_23be32bf1e706152badeea0b90c622a9_55a38420_400.jpg
tumblr_32c0b0727155bd5c339a0ac5ba8289e7_e724d61f_1280.png
fb6aac2e-8ac9-4831-b9c3-2a6020afd580 (2).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.