Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you when gives me the ick is seeing him (or any footballer) roll around the floor like they've been ran over or something. Makes me cringe so much

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tell you when gives me the ick is seeing him (or any footballer) roll around the floor like they've been ran over or something. Makes me cringe so much
The problem is, drawing fouls has been part of his game for years, he did it at villa and it's definitely part of the reason he's used as an impact sub for England, he draws fouls when they need them......

Reactions: 5
Regardless of form he will pick up a at least one medal at the end of the season, that's the reason he signed to City.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Putting my tin hat on for just a moment, I think he definitely needs his boy Stonesy on the pitch with him. Their mutual joy in that Leeds match ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The problem is, drawing fouls has been part of his game for years, he did it at villa and it's definitely part of the reason he's used as an impact sub for England, he draws fouls when they need them......
It's the amateur dramatics that knocks me ill though 🤢🤣

Reactions: 1
A fair analysis by Shearer and McCoist.

My interpretation is that Jack has specifically been told not to just go for it and doesn't want to upset Pep by going against the game plan. But Shearer's thoughts that he is too scared to gamble are plausible; he probably feels overwhelmed by the quality around him too. The price tag puts a lot of pressure on him.

Reactions: 8
I know jacks having a bit of a difficult time right now, but having seen attacking players thrive once they have moved to city jacks having to earn the trust of those around him youve got to get use to that and integrate yourself into forwards that have been together for years. however it usually takes 12 months to settle into peps system like it did marhez and bernardo ect and then well see the best jack.

the press need to lay off him and i think also he will benefit more when cancelo moves back to left back.

Here is another one I managed to get, this was after he was on the floor…didn’t get my phone ready in time 😡😂

I realised tonight he’s a bit of a moaner, spoke to the ref so many times and it came across as if he was telling tales 😂 also not sure why but a Brentford player put his arm around Jack’s shoulder but he pushed it off 😂

089B6C69-B509-4772-A3BC-1F035CAB8A70.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Here is another one I managed to get, this was after he was on the floor…didn’t get my phone ready in time 😡😂

I realised tonight he’s a bit of a moaner, spoke to the ref so many times and it came across as if he was telling tales 😂 also not sure why but a Brentford player put his arm around Jack’s shoulder but he pushed it off 😂

View attachment 949642
Oh yeah he loves a good whine to a referee, or a linesman. Always has done 😂

Also sometimes loves to run half the pitch and get involved with the scuffle as well even though he’s in the other half when it happened 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But how satisfying will that be when you've contributed very little to the achievement?
then imagine what poor Carson has been feeling for years 😂
Tbf Jack still cobtributes, even if with not as many goals and assists as it was expected, he still puts a lot of pressure to the oppositions, helps creating free space for the others etc.
I don’t think he will hide and cry in a dark corner because of the twitter haters and lack of goals with the CL and PL medals on his neck (hope so🙏🏼)

Phil just posted this to his story
I still can't work out if they're good or bad for each other, maybe a bit of both, but their friendship makes me strangely emotional. I think they just get each other, and I really hope it grows into something really special on the pitch.

Reactions: 11
My fear is that if his game doesn't pick up in the next couple of months then he might get get selected for the world cup. I need that white kit, eye bleeping action

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The difference with the other players adjusting to Peps style as everyone always says is that they didn’t cost £100mill, obviously not Jacks fault that they paid that for him but the press and fans want an instant return on the money that just isn’t possible. Nobody can live up to that whilst learning a whole new style of play. His spark has been taken away by the new style and it doesn’t suit him 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.