Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Oh what a view.

Owww duck, I bet that hurt 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorta don’t want him to score cos I can’t take him and little Philippa going on the sesh again 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what an unreal view you had 😍😍😍

unpopular opinion probably, but i’m not a fan of the hair tonight, looked so good in the Christmas pic but with the hairband… nahhh, too long and/or too blonde for me
Couldn't disagree more re hair! 😆💙

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he'll be as frustrated as us, he just never sees the ball.
Hate to see it after knowing how good he was at Villa and hate to see him getting slagged all over Twitter again tonight he is better than this

Reactions: 6
He’s lost his swagger. It’s a shame to watch as if he doesn’t score or assist he gets slaughtered. I blame Sasha. Not sure why yet, but I do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh that was a lovely arse shot
I’m back home now with it on the tv, it cracks me up that my first thought it “duck that’s a good arse shot” and second it’s “I hope the tattle ladies clocked that too” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re his form...its like when you get a new job or a promotion and you go from being the dogs bollocks who knew everyone and everything, to suddenly being the new person who is almost completely useless and everyone is like wow where did we find you.

He'll get there eventually, I hope he can block out the noise

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It will be interesting to see if he can adapt his style........ They should also try to play him more centrally in midfield.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.