Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No
Looks like it, that's the Birmingham kitchen in her story with the food last night
Look closely the sink is behind her, it's all laid out on the island in the Manchester kitchen! She took the table decorations back to Manchester 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Feel like she’s going to be a lot like lottie Tomlinson
Personally don’t think Jack is anywhere near famous enough for her to be like Lottie Tomlinson.

Maybe if she moves to London/ Manchester and get in with the right groups of people she could get a slightly higher following.

Maybe if she went on love island or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh god I’d cringe if she went on love island 😬

Maybe their dad can be her representative too 😂😂

• Haha
No

Look closely the sink is behind her, it's all laid out on the island in the Manchester kitchen! She took the table decorations back to Manchester 🤣
I originally thought its the sink, but actually I think it's this peninsula in the Birmingham kitchen - see the matching chairs and the white topped island in front of it?

(I'm meant to be working today, clearly this is more interesting)
Screenshot_20211229-133745_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes me cringe that there was even a 'menu' for the picky bits buffet. Just a load of stuff from M+S that anyone could do hardly a Royal Caribbean cruise buffet is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Makes me cringe that there was even a 'menu' for the picky bits buffet. Just a load of stuff from M+S that anyone could do hardly a Royal Caribbean cruise buffet is it.
Yeh I don’t get it with rich people. Just wack a load of food on the side and call it a day, not everything needs to be an event

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s started posted red herrings to throw a lot of people off as to where they/she actually is

I don’t know if I’m giving too much brain power credit there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the kind of extra nonsense I'd do. Love me an OTT spread.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I originally thought its the sink, but actually I think it's this peninsula in the Birmingham kitchen - see the matching chairs and the white topped island in front of it?

(I'm meant to be working today, clearly this is more interesting)
View attachment 948673
Oh yes you're right! The worktop colour is wrong to be manc (our ridiculous knowledge of jack's kitchen only proves that we've all dreamed of him bleeping us over either of the kitchen Islands!

Reactions: 11
Oh yes you're right! The worktop colour is wrong to be manc (our ridiculous knowledge of jack's kitchen only proves that we've all dreamed of him bleeping us over either of the kitchen Islands!
That would be divine and after the shagging he could feed me Greggs pigs in blankets which he loves. (was either the nbc or football focus interview where he looked hungover messy but still v hot. Where he mentioned his love of the Greggs delicacies. I know too much about this man😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Feel like she’s going to be a lot like lottie Tomlinson
Lol forgot she even existed tbh! Can’t imagine Kiera being a successful influencer there’s nothing relatable about living off your millionaire brother plus the only people who give her to time of day are the teens who will grow out of it in a year or so. Just like how 1D fans grew up and left lottie behind 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m going tonight so I’m hoping he plays!!
I’m just waiting to see if my friend can get us tickets for tonight as we are local and my husband can’t understand why I’m happier today than I was on Christmas Day haha! I just hope he can pull it off or everyone needs to pray for the hubby tonight 😂

• Haha
I’m just waiting to see if my friend can get us tickets for tonight as we are local and my husband can’t understand why I’m happier today than I was on Christmas Day haha! I just hope he can pull it off or everyone needs to pray for the hubby tonight 😂
All these clueless OHs 😂

Mine got me Football Manager for Christmas as he thought my suddenly renewed interest in football was all for the game.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
All these clueless OHs 😂

Mine got me Football Manager for Christmas as he thought my suddenly renewed interest in football was all for the game.
Sadly he can’t get extra tickets so we are off
to a local pub that’s showing it. Now just to get the seat facing the tv and to practice the “I’m 100% listening to you” face when sat across from the hubby 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
it seems a bit try hard to me. I only see menus at formal events or serious dinner parties where there are special dishes or the caterers have their own menu.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.