Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just waiting to see if my friend can get us tickets for tonight as we are local and my husband can’t understand why I’m happier today than I was on Christmas Day haha! I just hope he can pull it off or everyone needs to pray for the hubby tonight 😂
Nice to see someone local to me on here 😊

Reactions: 2
Might take a walk by his brum house tomorrow but detour past his road, just to show the kids the Christmas lights of course

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Might take a walk by his brum house tomorrow but detour past his road, just to show the kids the Christmas lights of course
You should knock! Sash has got loads of food to share 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Gutted we couldn’t get in but this is sort of the next best thing I suppose!
F4393C69-8007-4727-8037-27199E73F5A4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Buzzing our boy is playing! Let's have a goal tonight to show all the doubters.

Reactions: 4
Ohhhhh he looking hot 😍😍
I’m so happy it’s on Amazon Prime!

Guessing Sasha isn’t at the match (Instagram story)

Okay but I want Pep too😏

ughhhh the way he’s chewing his gum- Jack get in my bleeping bed

Reactions: 3
This is such a treat on watchingAmazon prime for me. Usually hesgoal on phone or laptop and cant understand commentary and it crashes 20 times or the antivirus tries to block it. JG looking beautiful ⚽🤘

He is just a beautiful man if only the camera could stay on him the whole game 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.