Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘tis the season for a turkey baster!
Honestly, as a foreigner I’ve learned more English words and phrases during these 2 months on Tattle than my 5years in high school. 😂
Just a bonus, that I am deepening my knowledge on a daily basis by thirsting over a man who has probably seen only one book in his life and that’s of course the location changer pink one.
Thank you Jack and Ladies for this cultural experience❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The Jack liking pics story is now top one on daily Mail showbiz section… 🤦🏽‍♀️ Hopefully it doesn’t irk Pep!

Reactions: 1
For all my Stonesy lovers in the house...

"Do they call it the beautiful game because you play it?" 😂

Couldn't get Jack on here, obviously. Wouldn't understand what was going on, would try to shag her.
When they talk about dancing and he says 'if it's a good song'! We know you love getting down to 'Do I Wanna Know'.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It is a beautiful face.

One of those rare beauties that looks gorgeous when properly posed and lit and photographed to enhance the looks -

Screenshot_20211223_105740.jpg
Screenshot_20211223_105757.jpg
Screenshot_20211223_105823.jpg
Screenshot_20211223_105844.jpg

And differently but equally gorgeous when just going about his daily business:
Screenshot_20211223_105902.jpg
Screenshot_20211223_105935.jpg
Screenshot_20211223_105957.jpg
Screenshot_20211223_110152.jpg

Genuinely don't know if I prefer stunning model Jack or goofy everyday Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think I remember someone saying her name is Emma Milton when this photo first came out and that she lives in the same building as Jack and Sasha.
Atleast he’s got someone else in the apartment building to duck😏

Edit- I just stalked her Instagram she is beautiful 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.