Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 938813
The clearly got this from Tattle😂😂 - pretty sure someone mentioned it the other day that Jack liked her pictures.
And this is what I mean, he’s always liked Mallory’s pictures but given his position it’s now considered a story whereas before no one batted an eyelid. I suppose being daughter of one of the Villa owners gets you that 😂

Reactions: 6
For all my Stonesy lovers in the house...

"Do they call it the beautiful game because you play it?" 😂

Couldn't get Jack on here, obviously. Wouldn't understand what was going on, would try to shag her.
Oh I love this! Adore John & Tammy.

Jack would get do confused, he would definitely have eaten the chicken and shagged her 😂 I although I reckon she'd be ruthless with Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 938813
The clearly got this from Tattle😂😂 - pretty sure someone mentioned it the other day that Jack liked her pictures.
I don’t know if any of you lurk in the Mason thread, but I’m a longtime lurker (very occasional poster) here and thought you might want to know there is actually a specific former Tattler who has admitted to taking stories from Tattle with the screenshots posted here etc and selling them to The Sun.

I thought you’d maybe all want to know that for future reference, it’s part of a legit hate campaign by an insane person🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought you’d maybe all want to know that for future reference, it’s part of a legit hate campaign by an insane person🤨
Just to add to this, the hate campaign is wanting them all to be dropped from the England squad because they “don’t deserve it” so using silly non stories from Tattle etc and selling them for that purpose. I just thought you’d want to know because I can tell from the posts here that, gossip aside, everyone largely cares about Jack’s career and it pains me to think anyone might get any satisfaction (or money) from posts just intended to be funny between Tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I love this! Adore John & Tammy.

Jack would get do confused, he would definitely have eaten the chicken and shagged her 😂 I although I reckon she'd be ruthless with Jack!
I lurve John's accent. Tammy looks like he would have had the same face as a baby and just never changed.

Jack did the lie detector one with Amelia before but would love to see him do this, think he'd give her a run for her money.

She said after the Euro's that she did ask for him to go on chicken shop date, hopefully he agreed and she’s saving him for last 😂

• Haha
Just to add to this, the hate campaign is wanting them all to be dropped from the England squad because they “don’t deserve it” so using silly non stories from Tattle etc and selling them for that purpose. I just thought you’d want to know because I can tell from the posts here that, gossip aside, everyone largely cares about Jack’s career and it pains me to think anyone might get any satisfaction (or money) from posts just intended to be funny between Tattlers
Sounds unlikely. It's an open site, so presumably they could just get the stories for nothing

Reactions: 2
Sounds unlikely. It's an open site, so presumably they could just get the stories for nothing
They provided screenshots of their WhatsApp chats with Stephen Moyes of The Sun. Saves them trawling through all the non-relevant stuff on here if someone’s sending it in, summarised, with the important information screenshotted.

Reactions: 5
He IS a bit naughty......

The adorable hottie just needs a firm hand, that's all..... 😉

Reactions: 5
They provided screenshots of their WhatsApp chats with Stephen Moyes of The Sun. Saves them trawling through all the non-relevant stuff on here if someone’s sending it in, summarised, with the important information screenshotted.
always knew they were a nasty piece of work from their unhinged delusional posts on the WAGS thread. seriously needs professional help. so dangerous some of the stuff they’re insinuating.

i’d just be really careful what you post on here girls because even the smallest thing is being touted as a ‘story’

always knew they were a nasty piece of work from their unhinged delusional posts on the WAGS thread. seriously needs professional help. so dangerous some of the stuff they’re insinuating.

i’d just be really careful what you post on here girls because even the smallest thing is being touted as a ‘story’
I can keep quiet no longer. Jack and i have been having an affair since the Euros. He says I'm the one and we will both be leaving our partners in the New Year. He is also the father of the phantom baby I am carrying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So it would appear my fancying Grealish is a point of controversy as my family are all massive Man U fans 😂😂
Sorry NOT bleeping SORRY!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’d be so happy with doing a Mason thread-style ban on all instahoe talk, the jealousy does me no good at all 🎻 happy living in a delusional and simple world of just staring at photos of his arse tbh

eta I’m not actually a bunny boiler

I’d be so happy with doing a Mason thread-style ban on all instahoe talk, the jealousy does me no good at all 🎻 happy living in a delusional and simple world of just staring at photos of his arse tbh

eta I’m not actually a bunny boiler
Does that Include the daddy talk 😉😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.