Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I'm not at all surprised Sasha's pissed off with that tabloid coverage. I'd have been pissed off way sooner - whether the stories about Jack are true or false - but those headlines are pretty nasty.

Our boy looking lovely as ever today.

View attachment 932864View attachment 932865
I like to think he's just said something completely insane to the guy next to him here...
Looks like him and Stonesy have had a tiff 😂💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
guys can I just ask what on earth this thread name is? 😂 😂 I was gone for about a week bc of my exams and I come back to this😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol what kind of fan i am, always fuming when they don’t show the city bench (especially with Jack and Stonesy sitting there) but not today, that Newcastle assistant coach in the black hoodie was hot af🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm raging at today's lack of content. It's meant to be Christmas ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
does anyone have any fic recommendations?
I had a bit of a trawl through Wattpad yesterday but didn't find anything particularly great outside of the ones we all know about unfortunately

Edit - tell a lie, I've started this one and am enjoying it so far. It's Mount and Rice centered rather than Jack.

Reactions: 1
Good for Sasha why should she have to stay quiet when they are writing tit about her

Reactions: 10
What really annoys me about this new wave of being famous without being famous is that they want to control what publicity they get, they actively court the nice kind of publicity but want to whinge and moan when it’s bad. If she didn’t have her boring as duck YouTube and stopped dangling the carrot, which then allows the press to nitpick parts of it and twist it, then she wouldn’t get any negative publicity as they wouldn’t have anything to write about regarding her.
Remember the reason she got 75% of subs and followers was from the euros and her saying she was getting death threats. She’s actively been trying to attach herself to him and gain the rewards from it, so don’t moan when it backfires.

Reactions: 14
We need some Christmas content from City this week

The FF interview mentioned visiting local kids with Christmas presents - I need to see Jack being cute with young children and/or failing to wrap some Christmas presents

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We need some Christmas content from City this week

The FF interview mentioned visiting local kids with Christmas presents - I need to see Jack being cute with young children and/or failing to wrap some Christmas presents
there was only this one 2 days ago, I don’t think we will see any Jack and kids content this year😭💔

Reactions: 1
I now have visions of Jack dressed as Santa with his costume jacket undone, bare chest, chains dangling. Writing christmas cards with a sharpie with his unique writing style. I would like to sit on his lap and tell himI have been a good girl and I need a gift from him🎅😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Partner looking over shoulder at my emails 'why are Pinterest recommending Jack Grealish pins?'
me: 'Kids been on the laptop I expect.'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.