Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find much else by way of kissing pictures, so instead please enjoy this array of hugs and other embraces.

View attachment 932446View attachment 932448View attachment 932449View attachment 932450View attachment 932452View attachment 932453View attachment 932457View attachment 932459[ATTACH
type="full"]932460[/ATTACH]View attachment 932462View attachment 932463View attachment 932464View attachment 932465

And finally, just one where he really looks like he needs a cuddle.
View attachment 932467
I want him to look and have his hands on me the way he does with Ginny😍🔥

I bet Jack gives the bestest tightiest squeeziest cuddles🥰

Reactions: 7
Just watched the Football Focus interview.

Lawro saying 'what is he wearing!?' Lawro, hun, you don't know the half of it. The things we've seen 😂😂

82de86480ba0697c078c14989d7d46a5.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I want him to look and have his hands on me the way he does with Ginny😍🔥

I bet Jack gives the bestest tightiest squeeziest cuddles🥰
I want to be Ginny in that photo so bad, Jack looks like he's about to kiss his nose 🥵

Jack's hands always look so gentle, he looks like a great cuddler, strong and firm but really warm and cosy and soft and gentle......🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I want to be Ginny in that photo so bad, Jack looks like he's about to kiss his nose 🥵

Jack's hands always look so gentle, he looks like a great cuddler, strong and firm but really warm and cosy and soft and gentle......🥵
He has huge hands as well 😀😃🤩😛

Reactions: 2
Do the Tattle psychics predict another goal today?

Just watched the Football Focus interview.

Lawro saying 'what is he wearing!?' Lawro, hun, you don't know the half of it. The things we've seen 😂😂

View attachment 932538
My Nan has a 'holiday outfit' just like this. She wears it on her coach trips, i think it came from Bon Marche

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i reckon jack is such a nice big spoon 😍

i am predicting a jg goal today! it’s newcastle ennit… it’ll deffo be a city win

Reactions: 4

Stop…I could scream…I just need an hour with him, even half an hour….who am I kidding, 5 mins and I would die a happy lady😆

Reactions: 2
Kissing and being kissed because they’re both fit af photos lol (does anyone have a less cropped version of the second one please and thank you):
View attachment 932294
Kissing and being kissed because they’re both fit af photos lol (does anyone have a less cropped version of the second one please and thank you):
View attachment 932294
View attachment 932296
🤘oh wow not seen 2nd one before. I love me a bit of his off his chops holiday jg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s on subs!😣
Nooooooooooo

I was worried about that. I know it's just the City way but he'll be so frustrated to have got a goal and then lose his starting place for the next game.

Re-arranged my shift to watch too!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Here's hoping for some lovely Jack/John content on the bench, some high-quality warm-up footage, and he comes on in the second half with enough time to put in a good performance.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
His eye creases when he smiles literally just does things to me that I can’t explain 😰

Reactions: 5
I sometimes hate Pep so much but yes, rotation, get it… 😕 hope he will play a good 30 mins!

(also I don’t understand why he has this agenda against John this season, like last year never happened)

Stop…I could scream…I just need an hour with him, even half an hour….who am I kidding, 5 mins and I would die a happy lady😆
I'd literally survive with a quick kiss and a little nibble on his bottom lip.....I've got it so bad.

I reckon he'll score again today

I sometimes hate Pep so much but yes, rotation, get it… 😕 hope he will play a good 30 mins!

(also I don’t understand why he has this agenda against John this season, like last year never happened)
John has a history of niggly but lengthy muscular/soft tissue injuries. He was given an extended break after the Euros but probably still came back pretty tired. I expect part of it is Pep being careful not to overstrain him - he's had a couple of knocks and a minor illness already this season, and a couple of years ago when his form was really shaky it was because he kept getting injured and had no confidence in his body's ability to do what it had to do without falling apart.

Also, Laporte is a very good defender who was unhappy/threatening to leave last season and over the summer due to a lack of playing time. During John's absences he's the natural choice to play in his position and most of the time he's done pretty well.

Pep likes to reward good performances with more playing time, and will also be conscious of the team being better as whole if Laporte is happy to stay. When John has played - including out of his usual position, as he did against Leeds - he's looked good, which is promising.

I still think Stones/Dias is the elite Man City centre back pairing, and I expect to see more of it as time goes by.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.