Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also pep is defo one of us because we always get the best of jsck when he comes off the bench.

Screenshot_20211219-141618_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nahh actually them articles are going abit to far.. saying that she’s boozing is abit messed up in my opinion anyways 😬 don’t blame her for snapping🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
In fairness, those articles have taken her YouTube comments totally out of context and linked it to the Emily rumours for clout and clicks. I don’t blame her, I’d be fuming too.

Reactions: 11
Nahh actually them articles are going abit to far.. saying that she’s boozing is abit messed up in my opinion anyways 😬 don’t blame her for snapping🤷🏻‍♀️
literally. i don’t particularly like her, but i also have nothing particularly against her. they’ve completely taken what she’s said out of context and put an awful spin on it and it’s bleeping disgusting.
tabloid newspapers are the worst

Reactions: 12
If only just could get a wee scratch and have to change his top on the pitch...

Reactions: 2
I’m not surprised she is pissed off, those stories are ridiculous. The tabloids can be absolute vultures at times.

Reactions: 8
tabloids make loads of shite up for clicks. just think it’s hilarious how she’s okay with stories about her boyfriend humiliating her on the regular and cheating on her but it’s over the line to say she’s gorging on junk food

Reactions: 23
tabloids make loads of shite up for clicks. just think it’s hilarious how she’s okay with stories about her boyfriend humiliating her on the regular and cheating on her but it’s over the line to say she’s gorging on junk food
Same that's what made me laugh the post.

Reactions: 4
Idk I think these stories would piss me off even more than the cheating ones. Making her sound like she's binge eating/drinking is pretty inflammatory, can be damaging for her work and also a pretty big piss take for people who do actually have problems with alcohol or an eating disorder.

This headline from the DM makes it sound like she's just announced she's signing up to AA
"Jack Grealish's girlfriend Sasha Attwood reveals she has been 'drinking too much"

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I'm not at all surprised Sasha's pissed off with that tabloid coverage. I'd have been pissed off way sooner - whether the stories about Jack are true or false - but those headlines are pretty nasty.

Our boy looking lovely as ever today.

Screenshot_20211219_154638.jpg
Screenshot_20211219_154626.jpg

I like to think he's just said something completely insane to the guy next to him here...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I'm not at all surprised Sasha's pissed off with that tabloid coverage. I'd have been pissed off way sooner - whether the stories about Jack are true or false - but those headlines are pretty nasty.

Our boy looking lovely as ever today.

View attachment 932864View attachment 932865
I like to think he's just said something completely insane to the guy next to him here...
Oof those bags under his eyes are worse than mine

Hope poor bb is sleeping ok

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.