Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can this picture mean that Stonesy is vaccinated? Or are you able to use an antibody result as a covid pass in the UK?
Covid pass shows vaccination status or test results. So not necessarily vaccinated, although surely at this stage it'd be so much simpler than having to get tested before every match.

Reactions: 1
Covid pass shows vaccination status or test results. So not necessarily vaccinated, although surely at this stage it'd be so much simpler than having to get tested before every match.
ahh, thanks, hope he is

I just want to play with his hair. It looks like it would be so soft and smell really nice too 🀣
I disagree with Jack’s statement that he has the best hair in the England team, it is defo Stonesy😍
i would not just play with his hair though[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
PL rules mean they are all having to be tested the day before every match (plus another PCR in the week and god knows how many LFT). I'm amazed they're having to show covid passes - if that's what he is doing there - given they're all testing anyway

Hopefully he has opposite views to his twit of a gf

Reactions: 6
PL managers having a meeting about the covid situation tomorrow. Be interesting to see the outcome but praying footballs not back behind closed doors again.

PL rules mean they are all having to be tested the day before every match (plus another PCR in the week and god knows how many LFT). I'm amazed they're having to show covid passes - if that's what he is doing there - given they're all testing anyway

Hopefully he has opposite views to his twit of a gf
I think they showing a form of ID passes.

Morning!
I feel the need to report that I had my first Jack dream last night, what a lovely birthday present that was!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, he did look knackered on the bench. Can't have been THAT bad as they'd have probably got more of a bollocking I'd have thought.

Maybe they've been visiting the fem dom for a pegging

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmm interesting. His trip to London didn't go down well? Not sure what Foden did. Or could it be a vaccination thing? We know Sterling is jabbed

Underneath all the dominatrix jokes on social media and the forums, there's a quieter and more boring rumour that they turned up to training hungover.

Hopefully they've had their fun and learned their lesson and all will be forgiven.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.