Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I. am. DONE. ending 2021/starting 2022 with a meltdown that is quite literally a meltdown because my fanny is now fully liquid.

(sorry, I know these threads aren't as disgusting as they used to be but sometimes we've gotta drag it back to those murky waters - hi WAG thread lurkers hope u got your sick bucket handy 👋)
Well I been lurking in the wags thread and they are discussing the size of Harry Maguires dick. Wanting to shag a hot man called Jack versus a not hot man called Harry, I know what I would prefer. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact he had all them unseen photos and videos that he didn’t bless us with throughout the year #rude
Why would he post them throughout the year when he can drop them all in one go and watch people go extra feral 😂

• Haha
Happy new year , hope you all the best 2022 my New Years resolution is shag jack at once but the end of next year and go to a city game can can dream 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy New Year to everyone on this thread ✨🥂 Come a long way from basically forcing the wag thread to split off into a JG thread. Here’s to City signing a deal with Kappa for the 2022/23 premier league season so we can see more of Jack’s glorious thighs. 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy New Year everyone! I won’t be on tattle as much from now on….thanks for all the laughs and making this thread a safe space to thirst 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a New Year treat for Jack… Amarah is in London for New Years 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ain’t no chat better then the avengers chat let’s be honest we all wanna be in that chat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think those pics shes just put up are from Paris - decor looks like the hotel and that necklace is in her vlog

(I have watched too many of her videos recently when I cant sleep)

Reactions: 1
Happy New Year you lot 🥳🤍

Finally can put my Jack calendar up😍😭

Looks like they could be in London rn (Man City) cause Laporte posted on his story and seems like he’s in a hotel maybe? Could be wrong but though (Laporte is a babe been stalking him all week)

Last edited:
Happy new year! 🎉🍾🎊 I’ve woken up with a raging hangover but I did have a lovely Jack dream so I think that makes up for it 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.