Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year!

May 2022 be full of thirst, bulge and braided hair

Hope he starts today, early KO at 12.30

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I started the new year with flipping through Sashas new vlog, obvious I want to hurt myself. Over 30 minutes of her putting on make up, taking it off and walking around. And thats only day 2 so if she is planning doing so long vlogs off everyday she was there we can put them together to a very long film that will be more painful to watch then The seventh seal by Ingmar Bergman. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was only a matter of time that someone would get it, given City seem to have been mostly unaffected so far (unless they've been keeping any cases very quiet)

Hope he's ok if he has got it and isn't super spreading it around (those cuddles with Jack at Brentford 😬)

Reactions: 4
I didn’t even know that Man City was playing live fgs😭😭 missed half of the bloody match 🙄

Reactions: 1
Not sure about this hair now 😂 get yourself to the barbers for a trim jacky boy

Reactions: 5
Not sure about this hair now 😂 get yourself to the barbers for a trim jacky boy

I feel like he spends more time with these video messages than with football (not even mention Sasha😂)
actually i like his hair, i’m a bleep for this 90’s boyband vibe (just no hairband please)

Ohh and wishing a Happy, Healthy New Year Everyone 🍾🥂

Reactions: 10
My Birthday is coming up on Tuesday, turning 24 years old and wondering if I could get Jack to send me a video message. 🤣😉🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.