Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but question how in a matter of weeks I've gone from "Ooh he's handsome" to now borderline drooling over Grealish... HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!!?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it needs to be a mission for at least one of us to get a video message this year 😂

Reactions: 9
Jack Grealish #27 Out on the piss with little Phil, when he posts new photos Tattlers have no chill

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Year later & I still wanna duck him… that’s my problem

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly don’t know if this if this is funny or not but I made my self laugh.

#27 2021 is over and come to a end, let’s see if in 2022 he can remembers he has a girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 24
#27 2022 JG will always be ledge in Tattlers eyes. We dream of being squashed between those rascal dressed thighs (ya get me)✌🤘

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sash is obviously off on another mini break judging by her stories this morning, wonder if he will be joining her now that City have a break

Sash is obviously off on another mini break judging by her stories this morning, wonder if he will be joining her now that City have a break
i assume he’s probs with her… didn’t think they’d have the time but tbf as the fa cup is swindon town they probs won’t play a lot of the main team anyway

Reactions: 5
Definitley reading here and answering our questions 😉

I want him swimming in that lake in small shorts and with hard nipples

Reactions: 7
well from the looks of jacks story the whole fam is there… does anyone else feel like he’s always trying to prove he’s not just with sasha? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was pointless him putting family, I thought he was gonna show them 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Tagged family but didn’t show a soul :LOL:

Sasha obsessed with making sure everyone knows she’s with him

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.