Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just woke up from a nap, having dreamt of Jack. I was with my parents in Spain and we went into an estate agency. My parents were discussing properties and I was sitting by the entrance looking out and I saw a group of guys hanging about and a few people go up to them with cameras. Then Jack appears in the doorway, drunk and looking for a toilet, I take my chance and ask him for a photo and we hug and he stinks of booze but he's very happy 🤣😍 and then I woke up. That's it that was the dream...🤪😆 Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure she is lovely and she is gorgeous but she seems so bloody boring. I know we only see a snapshot, but usually that's the highlights and she always looks miserable!
Does anyone from Solihull/Birmingham know much about her? Just wondering what she was like before the ‘fame’.

Does anyone from Solihull/Birmingham know much about her? Just wondering what she was like before the ‘fame’.
nah don’t know anyone that knew her (publicly anyway) but from her YT videos she deffo looked like less materialistic and more relatable when she was younger/lived with her parents more

Reactions: 3
honestly who made this list?????? Not complaining about Jack of course, but Slabhead higher than Idris Elba, Beckham, Hugh Jackman, DCL and Tyrone?😂😂😂 wtf
I know right?! I know it's each to their own (especially because I'd like to show slabhead a good time 🤣) but there's definitely some people in my opinion who shouldn't be on that list

• Haha
I know Sasha sent a friend of a friend flowers after she did her wedding make up for her last year but that’s the extent of my Sasha knowledge locally. I know her parents were seen at Villa matches occasionally too. I was chatting to a family friend over Christmas who knows the Grealish family very well and he was telling me how Kevin has had such an influence in the move to City. Seems to be all about the 💰 💰 nothing new in what people were already saying though. Also lots of stories about his charity/donations locally too, again we already know lots of this but it’s lovely to hear again. 😍

Reactions: 12
Do any of Jack’s family work in normal jobs or does he support them all? The mum looks after Hollie, I get that. But what about the dad, brother or sister?

Reactions: 1
I think I read an interview that said his dad was a plasterer or some other type of tradesman though I'd be very surprised if he still does that

Reactions: 6
Not sure if his dad works anymore - He was Jack's representative when he first got in the Villa team (before he got his current agent) and has apparently been involved in alot of Jack's deals including the City deal (according to a certain Villa forum there was a huge signing on fee).

Kiera did go to sixth form college not sure if she is working now? No idea about his brother

Jack is so generous I doubt any of them will need to work...

Not sure if his dad works anymore - He was Jack's representative when he first got in the Villa team (before he got his current agent) and has apparently been involved in alot of Jack's deals including the City deal (according to a certain Villa forum there was a huge signing on fee).

Kiera did go to sixth form college not sure if she is working now? No idea about his brother

Jack is so generous I doubt any of them will need to work...
you’d think they might want to though.

Reactions: 6
you’d think they might want to though.
Yup I understand the parents not working - if I earned his money I just couldn't let my parents carry on working, but I wouldn't be bank rolling siblings who have their whole working lives ahead of them.

Reactions: 12
Yup I understand the parents not working - if I earned his money I just couldn't let my parents carry on working, but I wouldn't be bank rolling siblings who have their whole working lives ahead of them.
Same. Plus where does it end, if they get married and have kids is Jack going to support their whole family? There is only so much money and he is going to be earning it for so long and he will need to ensure he has enough to live on for his whole life.

His brother has a proper job, his Dad gave up plastering though as you would. Not sure about his sister though.

Reactions: 4
I’m hoping Jack starts today but if he’s on subs let’s hope he actually plays✨

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.