Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sashas got a ring on in her new vids 🤔 but my tired mind can’t work out if it’s the right hand
She wears her watch on her right hand and the von cleef on the left

My brain is incapable of discerning mirrored images, but someone will come along soon and confirm its a mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That zebra dress she says is perfect for dinner… what? How can she even sit down in that without ending up sat bare arsed on the chair, it’s so short!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has got the worst taste in handbags - they're always so small and garish. That furry yellow Prada thing is particularly hideous.

Reactions: 12
Money can’t buy taste as they say…
You can tell when someone is all new money they buy tatt that will be out of fashion within the next 6 months. Much better to buy a timeless classic piece (not that I can afford either lol)

Reactions: 10
Do we reckon she will be allowed to see jack Nye 🤣
I imagine the squad will be travelling NYE for the match on New Year’s Day so she won’t be allowed in his hotel room 😂 good luck getting him to answer her FaceTime he’ll be too busy on raya

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I expect they'll stay in London after the late game tomorrow, rather than travel there and back for the early game.

Wonder if Pep will let them stay up to see in midnight

I imagine the squad will be travelling NYE for the match on New Year’s Day so she won’t be allowed in his hotel room 😂 good luck getting him to answer her FaceTime he’ll be too busy on raya
Is he still on raya? 👀 I wish he was my boyfriend because then I be shovel horse tit and riding around in the darkness in a fashionable warning jacket from Balenciaga. Now I just have some cheap warning jacket that don't even have a brand printed on in.😅

Reactions: 2
She has got the worst taste in handbags - they're always so small and garish. That furry yellow Prada thing is particularly hideous.
The horrible colours are usually the cheapest. You only have to have a look at the price of a black Balenciaga to a hot pink Balenciaga for example. The hot pink is usually a couple of hundred cheaper.

Reactions: 4
The horrible colours are usually the cheapest. You only have to have a look at the price of a black Balenciaga to a hot pink Balenciaga for example. The hot pink is usually a couple of hundred cheaper.
Very true, if you go to any outlets its always the weird colours discounted

Reactions: 4
do things always look short on sasha cause she has long legs?
looks like she’d be flashing her fanny with a well placed step or slight bend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive read the entire other John/Jack thing this weekend the one you have to join AO3 for, that was soooooooooo good!

I'm so jealous of people that can write and make it all seem real.

Reactions: 7
If it was an engagement ring. Sasha would of put it on her Instagram before Jack had gotten up off the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure she is lovely and she is gorgeous but she seems so bloody boring. I know we only see a snapshot, but usually that's the highlights and she always looks miserable!

Reactions: 6
I think she’s way happier when she’s with her brummy friends.
Honestly they look so miserable together what’s the point

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.