Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
then imagine what poor Carson has been feeling for years 😂
Tbf Jack still cobtributes, even if with not as many goals and assists as it was expected, he still puts a lot of pressure to the oppositions, helps creating free space for the others etc.
I don’t think he will hide and cry in a dark corner because of the twitter haters and lack of goals with the CL and PL medals on his neck (hope so🙏🏼)
I hope you're right! I definitely think we project our own disappointment over how he is playing onto him. I hope he is tougher than we give him credit for.

P.S. I know you're joking 💙 but Carson's contribution shouldn't be underestimated; his experience will be massively beneficial to the rest of the squad, not just the 'keepers. It's no accident that many of the top clubs now have a journeyman ex-England keeper on their books. Whilst lots of his peers are retired he is still involved in Champions League squads, what a buzz for him. Soz, have a soft spot for 'keepers 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve posted the first two chapters of a new fic over on Wattpad tonight.
Emily & Jack are giving me a headache so I’ve stepped away from them for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like him a lil Phil posting pics with each other is them sort of showing their unity as a little squad who can go on their nights out and piss off Pep but are now starting and together again 🤣 they are bad influences but equally they just ‘get’ each other… it’s cute 😅

Reactions: 10
I hope you're right! I definitely think we project our own disappointment over how he is playing onto him. I hope he is tougher than we give him credit for.

P.S. I know you're joking 💙 but Carson's contribution shouldn't be underestimated; his experience will be massively beneficial to the rest of the squad, not just the 'keepers. It's no accident that many of the top clubs now have a journeyman ex-England keeper on their books. Whilst lots of his peers are retired he is still involved in Champions League squads, what a buzz for him. Soz, have a soft spot for 'keepers 😆
I support Celtic and our number one is Joe Hart so I’m all for ex-England keepers!

Reactions: 1
To make up for today's underwhelming performance have some Jack treats. Whys he looking like your mum sitting through a bad parents evening in the 10th one 🤣 And anyone got a clue as to who Jo is in the last one??

Screenshot_20211230-010202_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005825_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005807_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005705_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005630_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005556_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005541_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005417_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005334_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005259_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005124_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005132_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005246_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-005045_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-004924_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He's so, so beautiful!

I have a bit of a soft spot for hair up/full beard Jack.
Screenshot_20211230_015338.jpg
Screenshot_20211230_015354.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is like a greatest hits of photos...every single one is 🥵

Jo is Sasha's mum

Reactions: 5
Think he's just rolled them down after the game finished - he had them on as normal during
Ah ok, that makes sense as I didn't notice during the game (I identify jack on the pitch by his socks!) Phil is definitely now using his sons shinpads though, he's holding one in the photos that look smaller than jack's 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think it is a curse for Jack being "the most expansive player". But I suppose Erling Haaland will arrive to PL and take that pressure off him. Erling be like How does it feel being the most expensive player? - Good! What are your goals? -Do my job. How will you do that? - Hard work. Do you feel any pressure? - No. Hi is not the most chatty guy Erling but fun in his own way. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I would never have known this was him!
I know, right? I think of this incarnation as mountain man Jack, and although it's one of his rarer forms, I'm into it.

This tickled me this morning

View attachment 950127
I'm firmly of the opinion that Kev probably needs some heavy persuading to go on any night out, and he'd be making his excuses to go home within the first hour of typical Jack /Phil behaviour. He's exactly the role model they need.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.