Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t imagine little Phil with any game, even the idea of him on the pull gives me the ick 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jack back to being jack again 😂 he can’t help himself, it’s who he is 😂 he was like it the whole time at Villa. He’s not gonna change now.

Reactions: 1
i’m gonna be single forever because i can’t stop thinking about jg’s penis
the recent chapters of chelsea/jack gave me the ickkkkkkk with craig 🤮
I think about jg’s penis so much that I started having dreams about it. I was measuring his dick with a ruler in my last dream. I’m such a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've read the comments on Twitter and the man said it was taken at 2 15am
do you have a link to the tweet?

Jack back to being jack again 😂 he can’t help himself, it’s who he is 😂 he was like it the whole time at Villa. He’s not gonna change now.
nah i think he will have no choice. pep won’t hesitate to keep him on the bench no matter how much he cost.

Reactions: 1
Phil fodon looks like the lads that would hang round on a bmx outside of gates of a secondary school (they had been expelled at this point)picking up there year 10 girlfriends

• Haha
Reactions: 22
whyyyyy is his hair so blonde. i wish he’d go back to full brunette
If he wants to go blonde, I want the full blonde, really shouldn't work but just does things to me blonde of this interview.

Or this interview.

I don't make the rules. He looked incredible during this period.

And yellow is definitely his colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There definitely more to the story on being benched for bad behaviour..

Been out all night partying in leeds, then Sasha coming home from Paris posting quotes for fun!

🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There definitely more to the story on being benched for bad behaviour..

Been out all night partying in leeds, then Sasha coming home from Paris posting quotes for fun!

🧐
And then she goes straight out with her mate and posting it on Instagram as soon as she is back in the uk lol, bet she is fuming at jack!

Reactions: 3
makes you wonder if that tiktok girl was talking about JG or PF 👀 or is it a coincidence of her posting about a city player going to see her and then them getting benched for off the pitch behaviour

Reactions: 7
And then she goes straight out with her mate and posting it on Instagram as soon as she is back in the uk lol, bet she is fuming at jack!
she very rarely posts anything like that so I thought it was abit of a duck you post 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.