Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s kinda in the vlog; i skipped to the WW part and you can see the back of him walking ahead of her with his mum.

holly seems so lovely 🥺 actually a really lovely little bit of the vlog, they seem to have such a good relationship.

Reactions: 3
Don't be everything she does is showing she wants to be public and is trying to force jack hand but he isn't doing it yet
this exactly. i feel like by including the sister he talks about all the time she is trying to force his hand.
the bit with holly in was actually really
nice because it seemed the most natural bit of the whole vlog

Reactions: 5
I just love how Sasha gets printed in the papers getting the attention she desperately wants and there is Emily aside her like 👋 😂
Must be awful 😂

The Emily thing I find bizarre as a whole. It came out of nowhere, he has never followed her so it was strictly behind closed doors etc. so say they were on a break, he went to Emily’s house apparently 2 weeks before the story broke out yet Wasn’t sash posting stuff about his birthday? So either these pair haven’t been together officially and she’s just trying hard or they never split up at all.

Reactions: 2
this exactly. i feel like by including the sister he talks about all the time she is trying to force his hand.
the bit with holly in was actually really
nice because it seemed the most natural bit of the whole vlog
See for me it came across fake on the sasha side when she was talking to gollie because it just seemed to force jacks hand.

Reactions: 2
I just love how Sasha gets printed in the papers getting the attention she desperately wants and there is Emily aside her like 👋 😂
Must be awful 😂

The Emily thing I find bizarre as a whole. It came out of nowhere, he has never followed her so it was strictly behind closed doors etc. so say they were on a break, he went to Emily’s house apparently 2 weeks before the story broke out yet Wasn’t sash posting stuff about his birthday? So either these pair haven’t been together officially and she’s just trying hard or they never split up at all.
I'm sure they've never split. he just cheats but the 'on a break' excuse makes him look less of a sleazebag

Reactions: 4
See for me it came across fake on the sasha side when she was talking to gollie because it just seemed to force jacks hand.
Hollie is jacks weakness that’s for sure. He adores that girl. So it’s kinda clever to attach yourself to the one he wants to make the happiest of all.

Reactions: 10
i wonder if she is buzzing with all the press she’s getting or whether she’s not because it makes her look like a fool

Celebrating for sure. Publicity is publicity and her dull ass ain’t gonna generate it on her own, she’s a yawn fest.

Reactions: 1
i wonder if she is buzzing with all the press she’s getting or whether she’s not because it makes her look like a fool

He looks like a little chipmunk in the photo with her from the euros, like he has a really rounded jaw

Theyve printed a new one about her being in a dark place
Dark place? There are parents not able to feed their kids this Xmas. Get me off this planet 😂 must be well tough to be cheated on by a rich ass beautiful looking guy and not have to work a 9-5 just to pay your rent. Yeah real dark that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ham bit got me 😂😂😂

I can’t 😂😂😂😂
There are some good comments and they are all correct.

I can see sasha reading them as well and she don't get it and why people say them thing because sasha comes across as totally fake and don't understand

Now DM made an article about Sash inspiration quote on insta. I am dying. 😂 And it is not very convenient for Jack that they are on a break now and then, like when he has a fling, goes on lads holiday, end up on hotelphotos and so on but why is Sasha still staying in his homes when they are on a break? Because the breaks are so often and so many that she don't get time to move out before they are back together? I mean a shag can be over in a couple minutes. Is Jack messing her like "howdy hun we are on a break now!" and than later "Hi babe I am done oooops mean back in our relationship".😂
View attachment 930251

Right who was it. Come one fess up 🤣🤣🤣
I think we all got alibi since we know that she actually does a lot of cleaning. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure she loves Hollie after being in her life for so many years, I don’t don’t think she’s pretending just to make Jack stay with her 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.