Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wouldn’t be surprised if he posted like a family christmas photo with her in it or something

Reactions: 4
Like he did for hollies 18. Wait she wasn't in that either 🤣🤣🤣

He’s on football focus, must’ve had him doing the media rounds the other day as he’s in the same Christmas jumper. Hopefully City got him to do a photoshoot in the jumper as well cause we need updated ones from the villa ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s no way jacks media team runs his Instagram. He does too much dodgy tit 😂 but that account is the one that pops up with unseen stuff, I always thought it was Sasha. Some of them fan accounts are way too in the know to not be her.

Reactions: 6
I have proper second hand embarrassment with him viewing that fan account. There are fan accounts and then there are accounts like that branded as fan accounts which have clearly been digging through personal Facebook accounts etc and it’s massively (sorry if this offends anyone) weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I have proper second hand embarrassment with him viewing that fan account. There are fan accounts and then there are accounts that which have clearly been digging through personal Facebook accounts etc and it’s massively (sorry if this offends anyone) weird.
I’m with you 😂 and the fact he clearly has gone after the account to view the stories. That’s full on cringe.

I imagine someone has flagged the account to him, as it contains so many old/private photos and, maybe, he wants to get it removed? it is seriously creepy

Reactions: 6
I’m with you 😂 and the fact he clearly has gone after the account to view the stories. That’s full on cringe.
There's a few that have looked at that account. Sasha dad and Harry maguire brother she posted as well

Reactions: 1
I have proper second hand embarrassment with him viewing that fan account. There are fan accounts and then there are accounts like that branded as fan accounts which have clearly been digging through personal Facebook accounts etc and it’s massively (sorry if this offends anyone) weird.
I have had my fan account for just over 2 years and I've never dreamed of posting any private photos or anything like that so I dont know why they do it

Reactions: 3
I see sasha wasn't mentioned on the football focus interview but he did say he girlfriend on the US interview where most people wouldn't even see it.

Being sneaky again jack 😉😉

Reactions: 3
There’s no way jacks media team runs his Instagram. He does too much dodgy tit 😂 but that account is the one that pops up with unseen stuff, I always thought it was Sasha. Some of them fan accounts are way too in the know to not be her.
Ha, I just assumed as some players do not manage their public accounts at all but Jack seems to be always on his phone.

Yes some of the photos are very old and personal - from family holidays etc.

Jack (or his team) viewing fan accounts? 🧐
If he don't know who is running that account he probably confused over private pic not posted on his och Sashas public instagrams showing up there. I would be if I was him and wonder who the 🐍 is. I think he run his own social media, compare his social media to like John Stones who sad his team does it for him. Jacks more personal with all the greetings too broos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.