Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a lousy interview. As a journalist myself I don't know whats wrong with sportsjournos but they always fails to ask the questions everybody wants answer to and always duck for hard questions. This one only talked about football wtf, I be Hi Jack WAS YOU ON A BREAK!?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not even watching the vlog, I don’t hate myself that much. But she’s hardly gonna be horrible to his sisters is she 😂 she’s known them since they were kids she’s almost 10 years older than Hollie so it’s not exactly surprising they get on well is it 😂 who in their right mind wouldn’t get on with their other half’s younger sister who’s only just become an adult? Hardly anything amazing from our sash it’s just being a decent human being

Reactions: 6
He cant claim her publicly so he wont ask her to marry him 🤣
You never know he could surprise everyone!

I know this has been mentioned a million times before but Jamie Tartt is basically a northern version of Jack (I finally started Ted Lasso) 🤣.
Imagine if Jack arrived at an event with just a blazer and no shirt underwear 😋

Reactions: 2
I am curious as to why he is suddenly mentioning having a girlfriend in interviews… could we see an insta post in the near future 🤔🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I am curious as to why he is suddenly mentioning having a girlfriend in interviews… could we see an insta post in the near future 🤔🤔
Theyve been known about since June we are now in December if he cant post about now he wont do it soon 🤣🤣

Theyve been known about since June we are now in December if he cant post about now he wont do it soon 🤣🤣
They’ve been known about way longer he used to have pictures of them on his insta and twitter and has removed them all pretty much (maybe still one or two left on Twitter) 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not like he’s never shown her. He’s actively gone out his way to remove traces of her

Reactions: 4
They’ve been known about way longer he used to have pictures of them on his insta and twitter and has removed them all pretty much (maybe still one or two left on Twitter) 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not like he’s never shown her. He’s actively gone out his way to remove traces of her
I know that but what I meant was after that he never showed her for years and people never knew about her loads of people have said they never knew had a girlfriend x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I know that but what I meant was after that he never showed her for years and people never knew about her loads of people have said they never knew had a girlfriend x
Yeah that’s why he deleted them all that’s what he wants people to believe 😂 that way when he slides in the insta dms they don’t have sashas face staring back at them! He’s not as thick as people think he knows exactly what he’s doing! Mentions her where his side pieces aren’t gonna see but it’s enough to keep her and the fan girls sweet 😉 I’ve said before I didn’t know he was with her until this thread but that’s exactly what he wants! Xx

Reactions: 3
Jack: obviously obviously obviously

Sash: literally literally literally

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jack Grealish #26 A beautiful sight, he's not happy tonight, sulking in a Winter Wonderland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.